Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

You can't deliver a burger.
It can't be done unless each component was individually packed in a temperature appropriate and moisture containg compartment to preserve the integrity of the burg in toto.

For this to work, the delivery driver would need to be allowed into your house with his burg-pouch and be given a small space (a kitchen counter or table top) on which he can assemble your burg and present them to you.

Imagine having a strange person enter your home with the makings of a fine meal and entrusting him to assemble it correctly AND present it to you properly? It's disconcerting AT BEST.

No. No burger delivery.

rip mcdlt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

oxyrosis posted:

DINNER-Kilauea Burger(Islands)
Pepper crusted, shoestring onions and pepperjack cheese with spicy spread? Too bad its close to 13bux

I don't know what's up with whole ring onion rings, chopped onion rings are the best

kinda like how american cheese is the apex of burgin'

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

J.theYellow posted:

Behold the P. Scary.

Because In-N-Out came to Austin and we were all like, we already got P. Terry's, we burgin' just fine.

I usually dare not pass the two patty limit but my god does that look loving fantastic

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

steamed burgs are an excellent change of pace when done correctly

• Locked thread