Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

there's this local burger chain that does monthly burger types and in december it was a korean burger with some type of korean mayo and kimchi on it and it was loving delicious. wish it was year round.

frisco melt from steak and shake is pro tier as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

culver's had a good like 'pub cheese bacon burger' or something last fall, I was a big fan of it. I wish it stuck around

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

had a pretty great burg tonight: cheddar, banana peppers, and a spicy mustard. roommate got one with cheese curds and a beer cheese, which I was considering, but didn't want to copy him

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I had a nice Mcgangbang today, they've only gotten better since the buffalo ranch mcchicken was added to the menu. not a top-notch burg, but delicious and cheap

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

had a pretty good burg today. fried onions, pickles, tomato, a fried egg, and jalapenos + ketchup and mustard. the jalapenos were a misstep which I won't be repeating but otherwise it was choice

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

a large trout posted:

did the jalaps clash with the onion/pickles mix?

yeah the spiciness just wasn't doing it for me. spiciness with burgs needs to be planned for not just thrown in, as I have learned now

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I will also agree that hot sauce is not my usual choice. but all burgs (provided they are medium-medium rare) are good in my eyes. I've been meaning to try the peanut butter variety but the opportunity hasn't come up yet

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

burg'd twice in two days. a delicious black and bleu burg from my favorite local bar. really good bleu cheese with a whole bunch of sauteed mushrooms. also that wendy's bacon and blue on brioche burg which was surprisingly good. I highly recommend getting it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

Big Beef City posted:

needs tomato and cuke slices imo

agreed. feta needs tomato + cucumber at the least, regardless of the main protein.

• Locked thread