Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Samizdata posted:

gently caress that. Rock a Grand Mac.

Just realized that thing is over $5. Egads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I'm all about that smash burg life

Yeah, smash burgers are my "go to" burger if I have some ground beef laying around and have the griddle handy.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Samizdata posted:

It's is the GRAND Mac, not the Mac Jr.!

They should have called it the Mac Daddy.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Theophany posted:

As with all of these types of recipe videos I'm left asking 'why?'

Yeah, I've done some crazy out of my way stuff cooking something just for the hell of it...but my god, that is a lot of work.

Made smashburgers Monday. They turned out awesome.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Gwaihir posted:

These would probably super own for tiny like~2oz smash Burg slider styles.

Also +1 extra sharp cheddar + Gouda sodium citrate cheese.

My god. That is a helluva idea.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

HatfulOfHollow posted:

Guys, I'm burgin' right now so I'm gonna go to Abbey Burger after work because they have great burgs. But the problem is they have too many options. How do you decide what to order when you go to a burg-mecca like this?

Pretzel bun
kobe
mushrooms
provolone
bacon

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Yeah, jalapenos are weird that way. I love spicy stuff (granted I'm not some ghost pepper/carolina reaper type guy) but occasionally you get one that is like a WTF moment. As in feeling like it is about half as hot as a habanero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I've taken to asking them to grill the jalapenos at five guys. Doesn't affect the random heat level, but they're tastier and have a better texture.

Next time you are there, ask them to fix this thread.

• Locked thread