Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

That burger is toooooo big

you'd just end up with mouthfuls of nothing but beef or lettuce or whatever
please take that big burger and make it into lots of little burgers for everybody to enjoy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I genuinely like turkey burgers

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
At Cookout you can get a burger and like 120 flavors of milkshakes to go with it

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
In N Out isn't even that good
their burgers are completely average
also their fries and shakes are poo poo

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Lord Zuthulu posted:

Hadn't had a burger in a few weeks; this one did the trick. Edit: from Gangster Burger, Toronto.

Fried egg, bacon and an extra patty.

Oh and if you're ever in Berlin, have a burger at The Bird. It's all english speaking staff, so you don't get that Deutschland local colour, but that was the best drat burger I EVER had.

Now that's a fine looking burger

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

:j: Now this is what I like to see in a man and in a burger

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Holy poo poo. Buy a ton of burgers while you're out and just hoard them in your home for meat warmth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Sweet Tea posted:

he's drank crystal pepsi before. he orders them off e-bay i think

I thought he only did that one video where he drank a bottle and said it was really good and then a few minutes later he vomited it back up all over the coffee table

• Locked thread