Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Fatburger makes a real good burger but it's pricepoint is too high.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

The Fathers Office burger is good but gently caress the Santa Monica location.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

sugar free jazz posted:

Biodynamic lamb burger with goat cheese and house made bun(17) and manhattan with homegrown cherry blossoms (10)

idiot

Nice ground lamb sandwich.

PS don't sign you posts dickless

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

RIP everything in your mouth cause of death: molten cheese.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

Hmmmm I moved to the Midwest about two years ago and haven't tried Culver's yet, despite it being a 10 or so minute drive away. Is it awesome and worth giving it a go?

It's roadtrip food. I'd feel weird going to a local Culver's.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

toggle posted:

pulled meat between bread is called a kebab

I like north Carolina style smoked kebab. My fav burger.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Nucken Futz posted:

Oh for the love of Budda, where in the gently caress did your society fail y'all?
You cook a fuckin' burger on a grill - over a fire - a real wood fire - with a beer in your hand - not a loving light beer either. You boys are dropping the ball on the whole primal meat eating experience.

I'm kinda sad about this cuz it's clear you haven't begun to live yet.

And IMHO, regarding bun talk, one must decide early on in his journey de la burg if the bun is an internal part of the burger, or just a part of the meat delivery system. I think it all pivots around that.

Grilling is great but in a grill all sorts of fat falls into the fire (which is great, mind you) but then it doesn't get used to self fry your delicious hunk of 70:30 ground.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I got some myburger yesterday which was good and then for lunch today I saw a Johnny Rockets and for some reason had a real hankering. The JR burg was decent and I've never been there before.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Fetus Tree posted:

shawarma is the same thing as gyro/doner kebab tho lol

Gyros and doner are subsets of shawarma.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Are those burgers what they feed you and feed you after your rear end in a top hat gets sown up?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Got a Juicy Lucy for lunch today. Was some pretty good burg.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Fetus Tree posted:

Explain this? Or was this the au jus thing from the other day

It's cheese inside the patty so you can burn your mouth worse than ever before with molten cheese.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

deadwing posted:

steamed burgs are an excellent change of pace when done correctly

*steamed hams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

thathonkey posted:

Recently i had this mexican style burger ive posted about before

Crumbling cheese, pico de gallo style salsa. It also comes with an awkward glob of avocado that i opted out of

Why would you want a burger without avocado?

• Locked thread