Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

NienNunb posted:

I actually don't like Tater Tots all that much. Like they're good but I'd much rather an onion ring or a french fry.

Curly fries don't get anywhere near as much love as they deserve.

I respect the curly fryverse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Sweet Tea posted:

tomatoes are excellent on burgers if you do them right. this means yes you probably shouldn't use them out of season

god yes.

a soggy, mealy or just plain bad tomato can completely gently caress up an entire burg.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Made my own burgs tonight. Hell yeah

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Been doing homeade burgs for a few days now. I'm not a white woman though, so I didn't take pictures of my food.

Maybe on pancake day.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Big Willy Style posted:

Ramen burger. These were st the Sydney Night Noodle Markets and were radical. Technically a burger imo.

a raman burger and no one put an egg in it? Da Fuq?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

San Diego representing Heinz and PA. Alright.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Manslaughter posted:

why did the good lord create a world where the better things taste the worse they are for you

The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life. Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat.

Albert Einstein

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Dude, you need to stop. I can't keep jerking off to your posts.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

This would only work if it was the "good" mac n cheese sauce and not the high school lunchroom man n cheese that it looks like.

That poo poo couldn't even be saved with ketchup.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Norns posted:

Except beef cheese and pasta go fine togeather. Captain Crunch and beef don't

Don't be stupid.

So we are all clear, I am not anti-macncheese on burger. I'm anti that mac n cheese on burger....

Holy poo poo. I'm a burger racist... A burgist?

I only like the "good" kind of mac n cheese on my burgs.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I prefer unspiced meat and just toppings to make my mouth water.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Control Volume posted:

im going to fly in here and post this entire burger menu, colorado has really good burgers, anyways later

http://craverealburgers.com/burgers/

Yah, I'm going to have to take a vacation to Denver.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ruddiger posted:

Friendly reminder, if ordering a burger that's not fast food, check for toothpicks holding that poo poo together. A toothpick through the roof of your mouth may hinder your burger enjoyment.

Post your ruined soft palate

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

numberoneposter posted:

just put them in me

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Chinatown posted:

also lmao Grant Imahara must have a serious drug problem robot addiction to need money this badly

ftfy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Fetus Tree posted:

i would eat that

Same. If it sucked I'd never eat it again, but I would at least try.

• Locked thread