Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Fetus Tree posted:

Sounds like a great burger to me. Horseradish fuckin rules

it's god tier on prime rib

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

thathonkey posted:

lol wow there are still people out there who use george foreman grills? those poor burgs :ohdear:

whoever said pickles are best on the side or while making burgers gets it though. i love pickle spears by themselves with a burger or sandwich but not on them :shrug:

I 100% fux with cheeseburger subs as well whenever I can find something like that. that reminds me there is a taqueria around here that makes a cheeseburger taco that is pretty drat good

lolling at people who claim the foreman grill is higher tier than a good cast iron pan.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Chinatown posted:

Its a really good burg and completely undeserving of any hate.

Sorry that its super cold on the east coast and whatever please don't take it out on our delicious burgs.

he's right about animal style being the pro choice.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

toggle posted:

why are there no in n out on the US east coast?

i haven't had a fast food burger in years. but that looks delicious

in n out is a diarrhea joke right? like what happens when you eat it?

people must be punished for living on the east coast.

The opened up some places in Texas but not on the east coat.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

toggle posted:

yeah little bit of salt adds more flavour for some reason. not a lot of salt though. that's the key

coarse sea salt is my favorite

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

thathonkey posted:

hey.... lamb burgers can be good. there is a nice greek restaurant near me that makes one i like a lot :shrug:

but i have to admit most of the places i've had them at they're mediocre a gently caress. if beef is an option though just go for that.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Crusty Nutsack posted:

this is amazing

it's not delivery it's DiGiorna

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

short reviews are amazing, makes me think of the old 50s radio commercials

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

it's actually just to feed the local beloved californian transplant population.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2pG0kMzFU

Diamond Joe prefer ketchup on his burger:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EBvUO9D880

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Chinatown posted:

its a special request iirc

2x2 animal style is the most pro choice.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Ultimate Mango posted:

In-N-Out 3x3 with grilled onions for dinner tonight. I burged, burged hard. Feels good man.

may not be god tier like some of the snobbier california burg places like umami burger but it scratches the late night burg itch.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

not a good ISIS video since it does not have camera freeze or other post-processing effects

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

Bison is a fantastic meat. I've had it but once, but oh myyyy goodness.

bison is awesome as another burger option.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

• Locked thread