Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

BSDM is code for takes it in the rear end right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

This chick was in my mod queue because half of her pics involve her loving or taking a giant load to the face

been practicing bdsm since I was 13, big loving deal, gently caress you

"A little extra"

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

Decrepus posted:

One of the pics is her actually taking it in the rear end so ya

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

ThePriceIsRight posted:

I get the occasional message from a really hot lookin lady because they found my profile funny. Problem is, their messages are honestly pure poo poo. I end up feeling like some unappreciated jester trying to appease an easily distracted lord. To put it in terms you nerds could relate to

that's how I feel when posting

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Cuckoo posted:

I was an idiot v:v:v

I was getting all kinds of men IRL but wanted a soft, sensitive nerd/artist type of guy and not the kind you'd meet at bars or clubs. The pursuit of sex or just getting hot people isn't fun or interesting if it's easy or if that's not what you want, so I turned to OKC trying to find art nerds. What I ended up with on OKC were a bunch of malajusted weirdos and troglodytes instead, until finding a few really great guys on there who did not share my interests at all but were just great people.

It was then that I finally figured out that your interests mean little if you're compatible in other, more important ways.

This but looking for female art nerds. It's either attractive women with the personality of a loaf of bread or fat shut-ins telling me about their fan fiction (this actually happened last week).

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

C.P.A.N. posted:

This but looking for female art nerds. It's either attractive women with the personality of a loaf of bread or fat shut-ins telling me about their fan fiction (this actually happened last week).

Let me tell you about my wincest fan-fiction.

Diet Coke Can
Jul 25, 2004

Decrepus posted:

and sexual abuse victim :dance:

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Violet_Sky posted:

Let me tell you about my wincest fan-fiction.

Are you a fat? My attention span hinges on this.

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
Hey Setzer, is there a discernable reason why I, some dude in Arkansas, have periodically gotten visits and messages from ladies in Manila. I have never been to the Philippines.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

nutranurse posted:

How can you be both pan and asexual.

you don't want to gently caress any kind of pan?

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
I got a message from a 34 year old man today. I'm 21. :stare:

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

Dean of Swing posted:

Hey Setzer, is there a discernable reason why I, some dude in Arkansas, have periodically gotten visits and messages from ladies in Manila. I have never been to the Philippines.

You're probably prime-green card husband material in eyes of pan-asian women, you should be proud, most dudes have to join the navy for that kind of attention

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Dean of Swing posted:

No joke, one of coolest person i've ever met is this filipino woman i met on okc and briefly dated till she dropped all contact for, i want to say half a year, after i let slip that im just a permanent resident and not an actual citizen.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

nutranurse posted:

How can you be both pan and asexual.

How can you be a dom when all you picks are you getting railed like a little bitch and cum shots on your face??

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
These all came from the same profile.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

The Monkey Man posted:

Joke's on them, they're only going to be messaged by people who romanticize mental illness :)

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
i have friends that date down to 18 years old and i don't get why.

i mean yeah they can be objectively pretty, but there are so many mental issues still

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Violet_Sky posted:

Is he rich?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

The Monkey Man posted:

let us know how the first date goes

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Not a Children posted:

We literally never talk about it unless someone we're with brings it up. One of her friends refers to us as "the swirl" though

How often do you do bdsm collar her beat her etc?

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Not a Children posted:

I met my black girlfriend through okcupid and through her learned that there apparently there are a lot of dudes (and not just white ones) that fetishize black girls with one hand and hit all the "you're not like other black people" notes with the other
Aren't you the guy from the old thread who posted about trying to fit in with her guy friends and being like "hey brotha, my nigga" and people laughed at you?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Cuckoo posted:

I was an idiot v:v:v

I was getting all kinds of men IRL but wanted a soft, sensitive nerd/artist type of guy and not the kind you'd meet at bars or clubs. The pursuit of sex or just getting hot people isn't fun or interesting if it's easy or if that's not what you want, so I turned to OKC trying to find art nerds. What I ended up with on OKC were a bunch of malajusted weirdos and troglodytes instead, until finding a few really great guys on there who did not share my interests at all but were just great people.

It was then that I finally figured out that your interests mean little if you're compatible in other, more important ways.

That's when you decided to get fat and participate in a forum dominated by creepy sociopaths

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Violet_Sky posted:

Yeah girl date ur own age like the other 1% of women ur age

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
likse include blink 182, islam, and cat videos

dislikes includes TOSH.0

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Violet_Sky posted:

nice

i used to get a lot of messages from 40 year old gay dads

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Violet_Sky posted:

What are you waiting for???

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

toggle posted:

What are you waiting for???

Unfortunately, he was neither hot or rich. He also said that I "looked like an angel" which must mean I look like a freak of nature. Thanks guy. :v:

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Violet_Sky posted:

lmao at :stare:

geez, power down the rig and go outside

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Violet_Sky posted:

Sorry for that message, I just want to be friends

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Violet_Sky posted:

I am 43, my girlfriend is 20, :stare:

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Violet_Sky posted:

Unfortunately, he was neither hot or rich. He also said that I "looked like an angel" which must mean I look like a freak of nature. Thanks guy. :v:

geez womans are so picky online !!

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I'm basically in that age range where being single means I have to wait for divorces to start happening before I can find someone

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Idiot Kicker posted:

I'm basically in that age range where being single means I have to wait for divorces to start happening before I can find someone

you're 50?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

staberind posted:

I don't date my children's bff but hey.

I actually have a story where my guy friend lost his wife to his sons bff. hosed up. Should start a thread on that one. His younger brother, age 12, had to sort this out.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

staberind posted:

i dont doubt it

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Violet_Sky posted:

A spelling error too? hahahaha keep this coming I can't get enough.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

you have to adjust for religious areas. late 20s

Bert Fegg
Sep 3, 2006

I honestly think it's just plain rude to be messaging way younger women if they don't have you included in their preference range.

If they do, welp, party on I guess. Edit - although including above 40 usually means "your flabby rear end had better be in the money".

Also I am a pure magnet for Philippino and Ukrainian visa-seeking 30 year olds. It's at least fun to look at their pictures.

Bert Fegg fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Feb 11, 2015

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

staberind posted:

#blessed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Violet_Sky posted:

Pic to confirm

• Locked thread