Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

atal
Aug 13, 2006

burning down the house
Played my first game tonight at my local club, starter set only. I played Scourge for the first time and they were loads of fun - lots of firepower and the skimming was very useful. Got a few people looking over my shoulder impressed with the set as a whole.

Only my second game ever so it was fun to see exactly how awful entrenched infantry are to dig out of a building when they have an objective.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atal
Aug 13, 2006

burning down the house
The card buildings are good - I've not glued mine because a big selling point for DZC for me is its portability - if I have to carry around a huge bag of glued buildings that lessens substantially.

Those PHR look amazing, by the way.

atal
Aug 13, 2006

burning down the house
In my experience people tend to over-estimate the amount of models they can kill per turn and they end up refusing to put infantry anywhere near them.