Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Flipswitch posted:

Not gonna lie this Kodiak is probably the worst miniature I've ever had to put together, what the gently caress is this:

The person who cast the PHR Juno transports should be shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Boy I am not feeling anything for the Njord. I get that they are limited to the existing models, but sticking two turrets in the front doesn't really say 'PHR' to me. All those resistance variants look awesome.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
For sure, but check out what they did with the Angelos. It blends in and fits the aesthetic. The Njord will be good for buying, using it as a Posidon, and sticking those pods on a robot to make it a Mad Cat.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Koreban, next time I'm down in your area I'll slam some OwnZone Brommander with you. I am much worse than your friends.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Could you give us more details on that massive mothership?

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Do they still sell those amazing resin buildings or did that go away once Hawk was sold?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
I regret not buying them, but there was no way I could afford them back then :(