Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Impaler
Dec 28, 2011

10 Brogies
20 GOTO 10

Safety Factor posted:

New newsletter out with a bunch of cool pictures of spaceships. Holy poo poo does everything look nice.

http://hawkwargames.cmail20.com/t/ViewEmail/j/D1E76D160754D4D5/F3AC56C86DECE729F990754F028F0E8F

There's renders of the first wave of infantry too.

God drat are those pretty. If the rules are solid, Firestorm Armada/ HALO, and SW: Armada are gonna have their work cut out for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Impaler
Dec 28, 2011

10 Brogies
20 GOTO 10
If anyone is interested, ~3 hours left for Miniaturemarket's daily deal for a Scourge Starter. $25.

The Impaler
Dec 28, 2011

10 Brogies
20 GOTO 10
Have we any idea how the fleets will play so far? Considering that they all look great to me, thereby excluding the problem of picking one fleet on visual style, how they handle on the board will make the difference to me.

The Impaler
Dec 28, 2011

10 Brogies
20 GOTO 10
Flipswitch, don't know how familiar you're with PHR dropfleet sprues, but would you say its possible/worth magnetising cruisers?

The Impaler
Dec 28, 2011

10 Brogies
20 GOTO 10
I love 70.995 German Grey as a colour.

For my PHR i'm thinking of a glazed deep vivid blue on the main sloped sections following zenithal priming, with some generic grey contrast lines. Maybe orange exhausts.

Waiting on the kickstarter postage is killing me while Flipswitch casually posts models to paint in the Oath thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Impaler
Dec 28, 2011

10 Brogies
20 GOTO 10

darnon posted:

I've not even received so much as a canned response since e-mailing early December and a second two weeks later.

Same. Not sure whether there's any point sending them another request for an update on status since in their Dec update they were pretty blunt about "we'll deal with your order when we get to it chronologically"