Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

I'm not sure if I've ever been so excited for a kickstarter, and I've barely played DZC at all. Speaking of, what are some good buys after the starter set for PHR? I assume at some point I want to dip into some command units/cards, but what else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

DFC can't get here fast enough. Something like a dozen people in my area kickstarted (although they may have changed their minds later), and I'm excited to give it a shot. Especially given that if it's as fun as it looks, I'm probably going to sign up to play it at the LVO next year.

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

I'm assuming that I will get the shipping information any day now with delivery next week. Not based on other people freaking out or anything, but because I am going to be out of town the entire week and I really wanted to take the rulebook with me.