Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

enri
Dec 16, 2003

Hope you're having an amazing day

Stupid 1.1 question, are the changes to the version 1 rulebook available anywhere so my mates who picked up the original rulebook can get in on the current changes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enri
Dec 16, 2003

Ugleb posted:

They are indeed, it's all in the errata section on Hawk's site. Once the 1.1 Command Cards errata goes up they'll be there too. I'll add it to the links section.

http://www.hawkwargames.com/blogs/errata

Well that's a plus point :) I have the starter box all painted up ready to rock, just a question of pinning one off my opponents down for a game, there's just so many games competing for time whenever we get the chance to actually play.

enri
Dec 16, 2003

Thread derail... sorry :)

Any UK goons interested in buying the DZC starter set off of me? sans tape measure and dice, everything's painted and I'll throw in a couple of snazzy little UCM gunship type thingies that I painted up an age ago :v: None of the buildings are assembled, it's practically everything barring the dice and tape measure.

I bought it, got the odds and sods all painted up and... completely failed to get any of my regular opponents interested in playing, not even once. Hrmpf. So I'm trying to liquidate it into hobby funds and clear some shelf space.

Looking for around £40 posted to the UK.

Managed to shift it :v:

enri fucked around with this message at 12:01 on Nov 20, 2015