Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
Looks like dignitas' cheaters can't hang with envyus' cheaters. Shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
more like badnitas

stump collector
May 28, 2007

A TURGID FATSO posted:

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
I saw Kio with some pretty obvious aimlock earlier in this tourny for sure lol.

Fat Lou
Jan 21, 2008

Desert Heat? I thought it was Dessert Heat. No wonder it tastes so bad.

Protip: buy stickers of suspected cheaters in order to bank on them when they get banned.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
Time to buy 9000 Flusha stickers :shepspends:

nftyw fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Feb 7, 2016

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
The entire "pro" scene is a loving joke lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

A TURGID FATSO posted:

Doesn't stop me from getting so into it, I've started analyzing matches and players as a hobby.

I may be utter garbage at this game but at least I can feel not so bad about myself this way. :unsmith:

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

get a new hobby please

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

symbolic posted:

Doesn't stop me from getting so into it, I've started analyzing matches and players as a hobby.

I may be utter garbage at this game but at least I can feel not so bad about myself this way. :unsmith:

It can be entertaining to watch, but I get a bad taste in my mouth when I realize that there's fuckloads of cash on the line and it's being given to people who don't deserve it. The amount of "pros" that now turn to aimlocks is absolutely ridiculous.

On a happier note, I think I had a pretty rad 8hp ace clutch earlier today. It's not the most impressive thing, but I was happy with the 1v3 portion due to how my shots landed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mZQNIdPtqE

A TURGID FATSO fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Feb 7, 2016

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ah yeah sure dude. every top player is hacking lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Google Butt posted:

get a new hobby please
No, screw you dad!

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
Now now, let's all chill out and check out this sweet knife skin I got for $37.00

A TURGID FATSO posted:

It can be entertaining to watch, but I get a bad taste in my mouth when I realize that there's fuckloads of cash on the line and it's being given to people who don't deserve it. The amount of "pros" that now turn to aimlocks is absolutely ridiculous.

On a happier note, I think I had a pretty rad 8hp ace clutch earlier today. It's not the most impressive thing, but I was happy with the 1v3 portion due to how my shots landed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mZQNIdPtqE

I like how your crosshairs just happened to be right there thru the smoke u hacker :mad:

On a serious note though that was a pretty nice eco. P250 good gun.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

where are you guys watching these games?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

NtotheTC posted:

where are you guys watching these games?
HLTV lists matches and results. The three major streaming sites are Twitch, MLG, and Azubu.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.

A TURGID FATSO posted:

The joke would be you posting that everyone is cheating crap 24/7

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
well he could be worse.

he could be the guy who thinks flusha is a tool of the illuminati, who are spending unknowable resources on making sure a fat swedish man can do well at lan.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Up Circle posted:

well he could be worse.

he could be the guy who thinks flusha is a tool of the illuminati, who are spending unknowable resources on making sure a fat swedish man can do well at lan.

you think theres a conspiracy about the ranking system

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

:supaburn:

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

what conspiracy? i simply think valve is incompetent.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

A TURGID FATSO posted:

This was a fully sick joke until i realised you were being serious and then i realised the joke was actually you

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
dreamhack was an inside job

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

The cheat developers paid off a janitor so they could smuggle the hacked gaming peripherals in through the backdoor

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
lol if you think some pros don't cheat. keep burying your head in the sand children. nothing to see here.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

A TURGID FATSO posted:

lol if you think some pros don't cheat. keep burying your head in the sand children. nothing to see here.
Do a lot cheat? No. Do a few probably cheat? Yes, as discovered in 2014 with cLy, Nille, emilio, sf, smn, and KQLY.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

do i think some pros sneak hacks in by getting a special aim key built into their mouse then pressing a button that will swing their aim to a player through smoke or a wall who isnt even the nearest person to them? you betcha

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

A TURGID FATSO posted:

:smugmrgw:

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

A TURGID FATSO posted:

he's stealing my posts right in front of my own eyes!!

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Up Circle posted:

he's stealing my posts right in front of my own eyes!!

....or are we ONE AND THE SAME?!

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

A TURGID FATSO posted:

noone at all can prove it so absolutely nobody cares. why do you think YLLS gets up in arms about steroid accusations? here's a hint: it's got nothing to do with whether the claim is actually true or not.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

qhat posted:

why do you think YLLS gets up in arms about steroid accusations?

i don't know cause i don't post in lameass sub-forums that need to let me know if i'm stylish or not?

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Ok, well let me spell it out for you then

qhat posted:

noone at all can prove it so absolutely nobody cares.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

This thread never fails to amaze me.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

A TURGID FATSO posted:

i don't know cause i don't post in lameass sub-forums that need to let me know if i'm stylish or not?

whats ur sens/dpi?

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.

A TURGID FATSO posted:

ok we need to know your age, gender, sexual orientation, location, race, resolution, cherry mx key type, cloth or hard mousemat, mouse dpi, sensitivity, refresh rate, in-game rate and how many times you've shot yourself to form an accurate answer on your level of style.

The scale goes from xp to xc.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

What is your fov on quake live

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

i care deeply about e sports and ethics in e sports

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
actually, im turk.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
My dpi is 400 and my sense is 2.33. is this good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

nftyw posted:

Now now, let's all chill out and check out this sweet knife skin I got for $37.00

This is the only post worth responding to from the last page. That poo poo is dope breh.

Is that Scorched or Night?

• Locked thread