Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend

qhat posted:

Interesting image came up on reddit today, seems to check out

I was GNM and am now SEM, chart inaccurate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

qhat posted:

Interesting image came up on reddit today, seems to check out

Checks out with everything I've seen excepting the fact that more than 3 globals from before that I'm buds with are now LEM so that % might be off a bit.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Spiros posted:

Checks out with everything I've seen excepting the fact that more than 3 globals from before that I'm buds with are now LEM so that % might be off a bit.

The percentage is of post-patch distribution, not pre. We don't know how many are in each of the new skill groups so over half of ex-globals could be in that sliver

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

DMG to GN3, checks out.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Tevery Best posted:

I was GNM and am now SEM, chart inaccurate.

You ranked up, congratulations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
was supreme, ended up dmg, then back to lem. chart turboaccurate

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

I was GN1 and then I went to GN2 and back to GN1. I don't feel like I'm playing with MGs.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

VelociBacon posted:

I was GN1 and then I went to GN2 and back to GN1. I don't feel like I'm playing with MGs.

thats how bad they were

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

ShittyPostmakerPro posted:

Lol to anyone who's pistol round buy strat isn't "full save so you can buy ump + armor next round cause your gonna loose pistols regardless of what you do, shithead".

Seriously. Stop buying poo poo on pistol rounds, thinking it will give you that extra 0.1% change of winning. Just full save, buy second round on your loss, and win second round. No other team is going to buy up against an armoured team when they win pistols.

This strat works 100% of the time. Ask anyone who has MMed with me and seen me wreck everyone second round cause I BOUGHT.

What's your rank

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

my global friend got rank decay because he hadn't played in over a month and came back as an mg2 which is epic

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

More importantly, sensitivity and grenade binds

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Much like buttholes, families are meant to be tight.

trying to jack off posted:

my global friend got rank decay because he hadn't played in over a month and came back as an mg2 which is epic

Yeah I stopped as global pre rank shift and I'm excited to see what I come back to when I inevitably play MM on my main in a couple months.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

On one of my alts I hadn't played since they came up with that rank 3 thing and i recently grinded it out and placed nova 3

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

I'm Nova 3. Today I decided to consciously stop, pause a little, and carefully put my green dot crosshair on the dudes heads before clicking my mouse. No matter what the situation is, no matter what weapon I'm using, when I see a guy, I lift my hands off the keyboard, aim, and click.

Result: Had my greatest match of all time looking cool as gently caress one tapping everyone left and right. Ranked up to Nova 4 too. Even when I gently caress up a flashbang or something nobody said poo poo because they thought I was a drunk smurf or something.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Garfu posted:

Yeah I stopped as global pre rank shift and I'm excited to see what I come back to when I inevitably play MM on my main in a couple months.

we won our game 16-4 and some people on the other team were convinced we were in a 5 stack and all hacking. mm is good again

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
We did 5 autosnipers yesterday i hve to remembwr to download the demo

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.

Depths posted:

What's your rank

Was DMG, Now GNM. Sens is 1.4 @ 450, 820 hours in CS:GO, frames locked at 60fps @ 2k res.

Edit: *you're

yanthrax
Oct 18, 2004

straight in wit da barney rubble ridin spinnaz
Was unranked, now MGE. Checks out.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

post in this thread every time you hate this game and never want to see it again

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

simple is in fpl and got dang

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Famethrowa posted:

post in this thread every time you hate this game and never want to see it again
There's a reason why I have the most posts in this thread.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Prefixing your rank with "was x, now..." makes you sound like a baby bitch

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
was gn3, now unranked

szary
Mar 12, 2014
I was gn2 pre rank shift, now I'm mge, chart is wrong

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Was DMG, Now GNM. Sens is 1.4 @ 450, 820 hours in CS:GO, frames locked at 60fps @ 2k res.

Edit: *you're

Increase your sensitivity

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Say I felt like playing roulette or flip a coin with my skins, which of the million CSGO gambling sites works well and is actually not a scam? I'm not talking big ticket items here, I just feel like playing for some <1 key skins every now and then.

metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

Evil Red Wings Owner Wario Lemieux Steals Stanley Cup
This needs to go in the new OP

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

http://oddshot.tv/shot/esea-201602042544162

anyone got a reaction from m0e's perspective?

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Kjaerbye still really good

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

If anyone has been having trouble doing legit trades I've actually traded up twice just by playing on surf servers with a trading tag in my name, surprisingly it's been really effective.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.

Depths posted:

Increase your sensitivity

No the trend is to "lower your sens, fix your rates". If I raise my sens, what will Tott say?!

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Tott can go to hell

Phosphene
Aug 11, 2008
I'M NOT TRYING TO GET BIG AND BULKY OKAY WE ALL FAIL DIFFERENT GOALS

No the trend is to "lower your sens, fix your rates". If I raise my sens, what will Tott say?!

"your just bad"

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I went to class expecting NV to trounce Dig, but the Danes won Cobble and are currently decimating NV on their map choice, Inferno.

:denmark:

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007

symbolic posted:

I went to class expecting NV to trounce Dig, but the Danes won Cobble and are currently decimating NV on their map choice, Inferno.

:denmark:

has a team ever gone from great to real bad as fast as nv? NiP was more of a slow exaggerated death.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

real dilemma posted:

has a team ever gone from great to real bad as fast as nv? NiP was more of a slow exaggerated death.
Cloud9

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Wait, since when are NV doing a NiP? All teams have bad days, and people seem to forget dignitas is not a bad team.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

qhat posted:

Wait, since when are NV doing a NiP? All teams have bad days, and people seem to forget dignitas is not a bad team.
Dignitas is pretty good as long as they don't rely on just Kjaerbjaerbadgerbye and k0nfig to carry.

Phosphene
Aug 11, 2008
I'M NOT TRYING TO GET BIG AND BULKY OKAY WE ALL FAIL DIFFERENT GOALS
Clg beat flipside on the first map because they are actively throwing with the slowest plays in the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

real dilemma posted:

I know NV haven't been playing their best but this seems like Dig getting good more than anything. They were middling before but they're bringing great games to everyone this year.

• Locked thread