Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I got a 30 euro awp from the stupid boxes, so that's a win. Its a man o war. Its a blue awp with some yellow design on it. Going to turn it into a game because I don't play with an awp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I looked at the demo from aimbot dinkins point of view and he didn't seem to be cheating at all. He had no idea where anyone was coming from and got blindsided a lot and was repeatedly punished for his awful aim. He did have some expensive skins though.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Is there something up with the matchmaking, five stack been looking for 15 minutes 8k people online searching.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

The perspective changes constantly so unless you know the map its probably half impossible to know what the gently caress is going on. Overhead perspective is a lot more straightforward.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Raymond Hog posted:

But then you're watching people play DOTA, which is incredibly boring

I don't watch that I'm just saying that given the nature of isometric perspective its going to be a lot easier to follow the progress if you never booted the game up.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Eh we just played a mm and we finished went back to lobby and now its saying we have to reconnect to the old game? Back out on the front page it gives us the option to reconnect but obviously that goes nowhere. Is it safe to "abandon" or are we about to eat the most retarded cooldown?

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Ya and we ate the 9 minute cooldown which was weird.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I find unpleasantness goes by country best. Russians will whine constantly in russian while dead and they like to sigh into their mics a lot. It doesn't matter if things are going well the russians are going to get pissy. The nordic countries in general produce chill people who won't lose their poo poo. The Germans go loving nuts no matter what. When its good it all YAH YAH VERY GUTT SHOT. When its bad its SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT AGGGGGGH. They aren't necessarily trying to be unpleasant although that's in the card potentially. They just get super enthusiastic to the point you think about muting them.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

when does the gun shooting start

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Ill be pissed if the in game chat isn't full of get and stairs in your house

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

zoom in on the blond who cares about pistol round ugh

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I stopped paying attention, why did granpa get angry at the chat. Did no one explain to him that will make it a 100 times worse

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

and of course they dont notice the ace

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

tec9 b bum rush seems to work

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

That's a drat good clip

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Oh there's plenty of reasons to mute people. If you can't shut the gently caress up when you're dead you can't blame people for muting you. Its push to give info not to piss and moan and backseat game.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Speaking as part of the problem from silvers to nova 4 or so probably the majority of the games I'm in have a smurf. Sometimes its on our side but there's always someone with the 1 game syndrome and no profile pick. Its been like a long time and people have bought the game so often over that time I guess its just gotten to be that way.

Like I have one guy on my friends list who is an eagle on his main and plays in one of those off matchmaking scrim things whatever the gently caress they are and the smurf I met him on is n4. The n4 account has like near 200 hours played. And its really obvious to people that's not his real rank, especially to the enemy. Not going to lie I've queued with him a fair bit partially because he's like insurance against the other smurfs. I think he throws the odd game to keep from ranking up but eh I don't give a poo poo. I play enough other matches.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Nuke is pretty close to that as is so its not exactly a big leap. I thought that map in the old harbour last pack was pretty cool and I could have watched people play it.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Those nuke changes would make the map a lot more palatable.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Shut up about sensitivity, please. No one say another loving thing about it. Everyone is going to experiment and find out what works for them anyway.

You know what's fun, pushing squeeky on cache as a ct. Recently I played a game and the ts were pushing mid and being backed off and then gradually trying to make their way to a and going full speed out a long meant I could 2 kills before they knew what was up. When they tried to catch me on the third round of it, it was still really easy to camp that corridor and get out of it with a flash. New ground for me because I tend to be really passive on ct unless the only chance is to pistol someone in the head on eco

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Lets accuse each other of having autism more, passive aggressive bitching and insults is the solo queue experience and not everyone gets that.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I like the sg for the real easy headshots. Like if you can predict what angle they are going to be in its such an easier peek than a squinting ak peek

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

If that's the moving red dots thing I tried that but I found playing aim maps more useful. By which I mean a box map with spawns on either side and some boxes in the middle. The red dots don't shoot back but 15 minutes trying to decapitate people with an usp on a no armour aim map especially if they can use aks is time well spent.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

The last time I got kicked was on overpass. All four them went through the long sewer tunnel to b, through smoke into a flash and got chewed up by a lone p90. So I said I told you that was bad idea. Then the vote came so I said I didn't make you run through it. Hey frontpage of game.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

What bugs the poo poo out of me is when I go into the site get a kill then get killed and call where the guy who got me is is so my teammates can get him or at least smoke him off and I realise they are all still at the entrance of the site trying to peek and can't see him. A site mirage is the worst first for this. Novalife.txt

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Hiko looks like a public service warning about heart disease so they can't change that for the show but I suppose he can't take the blazer off because then he would look like a blimp with a giant collar on top. Suprised no one told him to get a better colour though. Again suprised no one told him to shave and get a haircut. Maybe they tried to save the situation with the hat? The usual talk guy should talk to hiko and let him know he can't make that beard work.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

so is cobble a t map now?

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

That Guardian guy is monstrous. I wasn't paying that much attention but do they always have starix on one site? They should really just push wherever he is. Especially on cobble.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

You actually have a sens spreadsheet? Ok whats his sens, do you need 100 dpi to be guardian

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Those scout shots up mid on d2 were glorious

I was convinced he was going to say the only thing that man smokes is cock

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Why do they want fnatic to win, I want them to lose just on the basis of that ridiculous youtube with the nerd warfaces and I feel entirely justified

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

How are the brs on nuke

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Nuke is miserable, I'd like to see Season played by pros

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

What happened? I walked off

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

How are the games going today, any worth catching on a playback or anything

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I just got back in so I'm catching it now. If the envyus/nip match on after or playing simultaneous.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Didn't they have a thing in the rules about doing stuff like that though? I don't remember the competition rules because I don't care enough but I remember hearing that. In which case the organisation should have stepped in pretty quickly but they let it go for a lot of rounds. I doubt having that in there was intended but there's a lot of wonky stuff in the game. Like I think they should disable the ability to throw grenades from banana through the outside of the map into the new box spot. But then i remember reading about other things I consider weird things happening like the skybox being lowered so you bounce grenades off it.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Has the match just started or is this map 2 or something

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

cool, hope they make it to to 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

You showed some massive balls

Link?