Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

WWE Fastlane

#1 Contendership for WWE Championship
Daniel Bryan vs. Roman Reigns

WWE United States Championship Match
John Cena vs. Rusev ©

WWE Divas Championship Match
Nikki Bella © vs. Paige

Triple H challenges Sting to meet face to face!

NXT TAKEOVER RIVAL THIS WEDNESDAY AT 8PM EST

NXT Championship Match
Sami Zayn © vs. Kevin Owens.

NXT #1 Contenders Tournament
Finn Bálor vs. Adrian Neville

NXT Tag Team Championship Match
Buddy Murphy and Wesley Blake © vs. Lucha Dragons(Sin Cara & Kalisto)

NXT Women's Title Fatal Fourway Match
Charlotte © vs. Bayley vs. Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks

Hideo Itami vs. Tyler Breeze

No DQ Match
Bull Dempsey vs. Baron Corbin

RAW RESULTS(i just copy pasted most this part)

WWE RAW opens up with Roman Reigns coming through the crowd to a mixed reaction.

Reigns says he stood here this time last week as the Royal Rumble winner with a guaranteed WrestleMania 31 main event spot. Reigns says that means he would fight Brock Lesnar and defeat him for the WWE World Heavyweight Title. He says The Authority made it clear he's not the one they want in that spot. Reigns says to prove himself, he's going to beat Bryan at Fastlane and beat Reigns at WrestleMania. Reigns says if you get in his way, he's got a spear with your name on it. Daniel Bryan's music hits and out he comes to a pop.

Bryan hits the ring and we get dueling "yes, no" chants. Bryan says he didn't come to fight, he came to thank Reigns for taking out Big Show during the main event last week. Bryan brings up their match at Fastlane. Bryan says they're about even in the looks department but everyone knows Bryan is a better wrestler. Triple H's music hits and out he comes with Stephanie McMahon, Kane and Big Show. They bring up Fastlane and Triple H addresses Sting. He's giving Sting until the end of tonight to give him an answer on the challenge. Triple H asks if Sting is a man or a coward. Stephanie addresses Bryan and Reigns. She makes a tag team match for right now.

Big Show and Kane vs. Roman Reigns and Daniel Bryan ends in DQ when Big Show saves Kane from Bryan's Yes Lock because WWE hates us.

After the bell, Reigns runs over and attacks Show. Kane tries to stop him but gets dropped at ringside. Show grabs a chair and hits Reigns in the gut with it, then over the back. Show brings the chair in the ring but Reigns nails a Superman punch. Show doesn't go down. Reigns unloads with the chair but he's still standing. Reigns finally knocks Show over the top. Reigns tuns around to a big right hand from Kane. Reigns dodges a chokeslam. Bryan runs, Kane moves and Bryan accidentally hits the corner dropkick on Reigns. Reigns and Bryan have words. Reigns shoves Bryan to the mat and fans boo. Triple H says we're going to see how well they get along later tonight when they face Kane, Big Show, Joey Mercury, Jamie Noble and this man... Seth Rollins, in a 5 vs. 2 main event. Rollins comes out with The Stooges and they join the rest of The Authority as we go to replays.

Seth "Unfaithful" Rollins vs. The Ryback ends in DQ because God hates us. Seth then hit the Curb Stomp on The Ryback after beating him down during and after the match with J & J Security.

A Sheamus return vignette airs.

Paige defeated Brie Bella. Nikki Bella tried to attack Paige but she was too slow to get Paige.

Lana is in the ring with WWE United States Champion Rusev. Fans boo. She says they are proud to face John Cena at Fastlane. She says they want to recognize Cena's great career tonight. She leads us to a video package on Cena's career.

The video cuts from good moments to bad moments in Cena's career. Lana talks about how Cena must be tired after all those battles. She says he's vulnerable inside. Rusev takes the mic and fans boo. Rusev says the man Cena once was, no longer exists. Rusev gets the "what?" treatment from fans and yells back at them before ripping Cena some more. Rusev says Cena is weak. Rusev says he will break Cena's body and crush his spirit at Fastlane. Cena's music hits and out he comes to a pop.

Cena speaks from the stage and says they're talking like Rusev has already won at Fastlane. Cena cuts a promo at Rusev and says we're going to find out if Rusev is tough at Fastlane. Cena says this "old man" is going to whip Rusev's rear end at Fastlane. Rusev gets upset and a "USA" chant breaks out. Lana tries to calm him down. Rusev takes the mic and laughs at Cena's comments. Rusev taunts Cena and says he's going to crush him at Fastlane. Cena says Rusev has jokes but Lana has the balls. Cena challenges Rusev to fight. Rusev leaves the ring and they meet on the ramp. They start brawling and both go down on the steel twice. Rusev hits a cheap shot to the eye. Rusev sends Cena into part of the set and stomps on Cena to set up the Accolade as referees come out to back him away from Cena.

Bray Wyatt beats Dolph Ziggler again.

Hey it's Black History Month, Remember Black Wrestler Junk Yard Dog???

Out comes WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar with Paul Heyman. Heyman brings up NBC's Brian Williams but says he's not the biggest liar in the land, that honor is held jointly by Roman Reigns and Daniel Bryan. He brings up their #1 contender's match at Fastlane. If he says either of them say they actually have a chance against Lesnar, then they are lying. Heyman goes on about Reigns and Bryan. He says it doesn't matter who wins at Fastlane because they're going to have to deal with an F5. Heyman puts over Lesnar some more and they leave to Lesnar's music.

Crowd chanted No when Heyman asks if they think Bryan could beat Lesnar for what it is worth. The also booed Roman Reigns mentions too so good job WWE.

The New Day defeats Gold and Stardust when Stardust abandon's Goldust yet again.

Renee Young is backstage with Daniel Bryan and asks if he and Roman Reigns will be able to co-exist later tonight. Bryan says what happened was an accident and he doesn't blame Roman. Reigns walks up and days they can co-exist because of their common enemy. He wants to take them out so there's room for them two to handle their business at Fastlane.

Backstage Stardust attacks Goldust when he mentions Cody Rhodes again. Stardust says that Cody is Dead.

Triple H is in the ring and he wants the last WCW cast off to finally confront him or accept his face off at Fastlane. Triple H says at Fastlane Sting can either stick around in the WWE and have his life become a living hell or leave so nothing happens. The lights dim and a bunch of crow noises echo around the arena, which scares Triple H. Then a video plays of a Triple H interview where Sting paint is photoshoped onto him.

The video spelled out Triple H and then a really bad Fake Sting struggled his way into the ring and scared Triple H who took a big comedic pratfall. The video then spelled out I accept.

Tyson Kidd and Cesaro defeat the Usos. That doesn't matter though because the Usos are happy that their dad Rikishi is now a WWE Hall of Famer, side by side with Macho Man Randy Savage and Arnold Schwarzenegger this year.

Sin Cara defeats Damien Mizdow because The Miz was talking over the match to the crowd and demanding Mizdow to get him drinks and stop mimicking him.

Bray Wyatt cuts another promo about where people go after they die. He says this person that he wants to find him has to go back home. It's time for him to rest and die. Find Me...

Dean Ambrose defeats the Real Winner of the Royal Rumble, Curtis Axel and his #AxelMania Movement. Dean demands a match with Bad News Barrett yet again. Barrett shows up on the tron with the BMZ news ticker that doesn't work when the camera keeps cutting away from Barrett. Barrett says no title shot again.

The Authority (Big Show, Kane, Jamie Noble, Joey Mercury, and Seth "Average Dick Pic" Rollins) vs. Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns. Before the match Authority beats the poo poo out of Roman and Bryan nonstop and hit finishers on them. Bryan keeps kicking out of stuff so Seth wants to put him through a table, as Roman can't help because he was KO Punched. Suddenly Erick Rowan, Dolph Ziggler, and Ryback come out and fight with Show, Kane, and Seth; WHICH DOESN'T LEAD TO A DQ FOR SOME REASON; Bryan suddenly makes a comeback and beats up J & J Security until Roman blind tags in to boos and pins them. Bryan is mad because he did all the work then Roman spears him to boos. Triple H and Stephanie McMahon are laughing backstage at both Roman and Bryan to end Raw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

dicks

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I stand by WWE Genital Discussion as the superior thread name

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

where are you randy

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I liked this Raw, and also saw Seth Rollins' dick. Good night!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Daniel Bryan is a poo poo whiner. What an rear end in a top hat!

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.
Mediocre Raw.

I hate Uso matches, but I actually liked them in today's match against Cesaro and Kidd. Miz and Mizdow are entertaining as always. I also liked how both Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns acting a little heelish (or childish).

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
Good Raw I got to see Seth Rollins' architect.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Seth Rollins: Tweets without Pants: 1

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
I'm really sad that that Raw recap doesn't have The Seth Rollins Story intermixed for the full experience

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
gettin some wrestle dick vision

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

tonight was god's last gift to wrestling

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I came in halfway through Raw and feel like I didn't miss much.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I saw Seth Rollins' weiner

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Hahahahaah

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

ahahahaha

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I don't care about the dicks. I don't care about the dicks at all. What I want to see is some god drat wrestling that's what we had tonight. Bravo.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

That DICK! posted:

I stand by WWE Genital Discussion as the superior thread name

agreed and I'm mad the op does not talk about Rollins two dick pics.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

thread makes me wanna watch some Dick Togo

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

:lol:

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

:vince:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

This is the best thing to come out of Raw in a decade.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Tell me more.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

The new WWE logo on the IC title is far more offensive.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

TotalHell posted:

Tell me more.

I believe you mean feed me more.

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.
So is there any chance this thread isn't going to be just pages and pages about Seth's dick?

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
In non penis news, wwe.com's main story features a picture of the sting hhh confrontation which shows a hilariously non convincing sting

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

DukeofCA posted:

So is there any chance this thread isn't going to be just pages and pages about Seth's dick?

nope

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

DukeofCA posted:

It'll only get to 5 and a half

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

TotalHell posted:

Tell me more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88IYcBOQkXU

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Seeing Piper on the network special reminds me, listened to my first Pipers Pit podcast today and it was freaking fantastic. So much better than I could have hoped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

• Locked thread