Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I thought the following:

Raw was pretty drat good, especially the main event. WWE managed to get me into Reigns/Bryan and Cena/Rusev way the gently caress more than I was before. Shocked they appear to honestly be angling Reigns heel, but I'm pleasantly surprised. Hope the fallout isn't too bad for Seth or the NXT chick even though Seth is both a dumbass and an rear end in a top hat for being unfaithful.

Dicks, and namaste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
the billy and chuck wedding was the best

oh there we go

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

what a t e r r i b l e world

what a b e a u t i f u l world

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
watching this Valentine's Day special with zero context on any of this old poo poo is, uh, :stare:

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Okay, so about this whole Colby thing. I say Colby thing because this has to do with the real life man. Not the character of Seth. Anyway, I do believe that when Leighla found out about Colby cheating on her, she in turn hacked his social media accounts and posted the nudes of the NXT talent. I’m sorry I do not know her name. Then, adding to the mess that was already created, Leighla posted Colby’s nudes on her social media account(s). Now what I will say since I believe that she hacked Colby’s accounts, is that I feel very bad for him and the NXT talent involved. I feel bad for them because yes, even if Colby may have cheated on Leighla with said NXT talent, neither one of them deserve their nudes leaked on social media. Such things are meant to remain private between lovers. I am not in any way condoning cheating on anyone’s part. However I am saying that posting nudes in turn was very low and very childish. If it was Leighla that posted the NXT talent’s nudes in the first place then, I am sorry but she has the mind of a teenager. Even if she didn’t post the nudes of the other girl, she acted as a child in posting Colby’s in return.

My hopes are that neither Colby or the woman from NXT’s careers will be too damaged by this. My hopes are that the two or three parties can find a way to quietly work things out. I’m also hoping that the WWE takes care of it in a quiet manner that will not ruin either talent’s career.

Anyway, these are just my personal thoughts and opinions on the subject. If you don’t agree I am sorry if I offended you.

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.

Just checking.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Okay I smirked and the BNZ Shop but this loving KILLED ME goddamn. Seth's grumpy face....I am DEAD.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Boner News Zone

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Anime Curator posted:

Okay, so about this whole Colby thing. I say Colby thing because this has to do with the real life man. Not the character of Seth. Anyway, I do believe that when Leighla found out about Colby cheating on her, she in turn hacked his social media accounts and posted the nudes of the NXT talent. I’m sorry I do not know her name. Then, adding to the mess that was already created, Leighla posted Colby’s nudes on her social media account(s). Now what I will say since I believe that she hacked Colby’s accounts, is that I feel very bad for him and the NXT talent involved. I feel bad for them because yes, even if Colby may have cheated on Leighla with said NXT talent, neither one of them deserve their nudes leaked on social media. Such things are meant to remain private between lovers. I am not in any way condoning cheating on anyone’s part. However I am saying that posting nudes in turn was very low and very childish. If it was Leighla that posted the NXT talent’s nudes in the first place then, I am sorry but she has the mind of a teenager. Even if she didn’t post the nudes of the other girl, she acted as a child in posting Colby’s in return.

My hopes are that neither Colby or the woman from NXT’s careers will be too damaged by this. My hopes are that the two or three parties can find a way to quietly work things out. I’m also hoping that the WWE takes care of it in a quiet manner that will not ruin either talent’s career.

Anyway, these are just my personal thoughts and opinions on the subject. If you don’t agree I am sorry if I offended you.

ok

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Anime Curator posted:

Same, except Ryback

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Jesus christ Triple H was involved in the creepiest loving storylines

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Anime Curator posted:

I'm hoping it continues to escalate and more and more boob and dick pics are posted until the entire internet is nothing more than a sea of nipples and erect penii, even moreso than it is now

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Mons Hubris posted:

Same, except Ryback

Big guy, big...?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

HulkaMatt posted:

where are you randy

scrubbing his phone and twitter account

Anime Curator posted:

source your quotes

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Allow me to sum up both Raw and the twitter thread:

http://youtu.be/f99njZJod2c?t=1m33s

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Anime Curator posted:

So what you're saying is Roman needs to look strong

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

there was one big return tonight and while i was really hoping it was randy orton i'll settle for brie mode

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Whoa Simon Gotch on this Valentine's Day special is like the first time I've heard him talk

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
oh man and i'm pretty sure i just saw minoru suzuki's dick too

what a night

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

MysticalMachineGun posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdniTQFQ650

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Seth's dick is really overshadowing my other sexual fantasies from tonight.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

I didn't watch, since I'm sick and in bed, did I miss Rollins' dick or something?

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

StarkRavingMad posted:

I'm hoping it continues to escalate and more and more boob and dick pics are posted until the entire internet is nothing more than a sea of nipples and erect penii, even moreso than it is now

Everyone's nudes will be posted. Except Batista. We'll never know.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

oatgan posted:

there was one big return tonight and while i was really hoping it was randy orton i'll settle for brie mode

And Sheamus is returning

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

WWeiner :awesome:

Also WWE regularly promotes known-sex tape participant Hulk Hogan, Seth will be fine.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Under the vegetable posted:

Seth's dick is really overshadowing my other sexual fantasies from tonight.

I like your Twitter avatar.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I do like that they took the Rumble booking complaint of "Roman did nothing but lay around the whole match and then had the win handed to him" and made it into the main event storyline

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Teddybear posted:

I didn't watch, since I'm sick and in bed, did I miss Rollins' dick or something?

yes you did

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

im not going to quote that guy but lol

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Aw man :(

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

MysticalMachineGun posted:

I think you meant to post this:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x20i6va_tyler-black-cyberfights-4_sport

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

just wanted to add one thing to this

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Shima Honnou posted:

TotalHell posted:

Very nice.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

TotalHell posted:

it keeps getting better

also, WWE "Morality Clause" might be in effect

According to reports this week, new WWE contracts include a ‘morality clause’ which prevent new signings from having ‘inappropriate’ photos or videos publicly available online or in print. Signing the contract is essentially a declaration to WWE that no such things exist, and that if any are found, the talent will be released from his or her contract and blacklisted from the WWE.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

The only thing that tiny loving thing overshadows is an ant. That's also super gross, dude.

BodyMassageMachine posted:

WWeiner :awesome:

Also WWE regularly promotes known-sex tape participant Hulk Hogan, Seth will be fine.

They probably will cool down on him for a bit, though. Just to let it all blow over.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Anime Curator posted:

you either know these two personally or you are a huge dork weirdo

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Shima Honnou posted:

That's someone else's screencap but thanks.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

glad to see the axe-man get some offense in on raw tonight btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

NickRoweFillea posted:

it keeps getting better

also, WWE "Morality Clause" might be in effect

According to reports this week, new WWE contracts include a ‘morality clause’ which prevent new signings from having ‘inappropriate’ photos or videos publicly available online or in print. Signing the contract is essentially a declaration to WWE that no such things exist, and that if any are found, the talent will be released from his or her contract and blacklisted from the WWE.

I hope we didn't just see a man's career end

• Locked thread