Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Choicecut posted:

Reportedly chillin' on chocolate mescaline @ bass lake. Still together 43 years later. Found a stack of several choppers my dad built, still need to can them in. poo poo is a trip!

Edit: added some more cause I think it's cool as poo poo. It's crazy the emotional impact an old box of photos can have.

Most of these are pinging as "no longer available," which is a shame because the ones that do show up are great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I don't have any really good photos of this vintage (most of it's with my parents, 1500 miles from here, I think I've got a few developed pics of my father and possibly his sister in their barrel-riding days, but even that's the mid-late 80s.)

I really appreciate everything that's been posted, though.

• Locked thread