Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Catsby
Sep 28, 2016
Really nice thread.
I scanned some of my belated grandparents prints earlier this year, that some of you might enjoy.

My grandfather was working for some time on Svalbard, here my grandmother is visiting him.

Grandfather in front of some Svalbard mountain.

Grandfather in his Svalbard office. My personal favorite of these.

Grandfather and grandmother cozying up.

Grandfather and my mother, some time in the 70's

New Year's Eve sometime in the 70's

These are my favorites, I have a few more if people are keen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catsby
Sep 28, 2016

Helen Highwater posted:

How can you tell it's the 70s?
My mum told me.

Spedman posted:

Don't hold back, keep sharing

Here's the last ones I've scanned so far.

More New Year's shenanigans
[timg]http://imgur.com/qaRUNxO.jpg][/timg]
Mum, aunt, uncle and some random kids

Mum in the middle, with few teeth, when she was hospitalized for something I can't remember.

Mum at the hospital with some kid she befriended. The kid died in that hospital later.

What I think is my uncle, chilling in the couch

And lastly, my favorite picture of my grandfather, hanging out in his boat.

Catsby
Sep 28, 2016

DJExile posted:

yo your grandpa is pro af

He's unfortunately dead now, but he was quite cool.
I'm out of pictures to share for now, but I have a bunch of negs I should get around to scanning one of these days.

• Locked thread