Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
"I don't want to sound gay or anything, but I'd really like to have sex with you tonight.
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016
Reportedly chillin' on chocolate mescaline @ bass lake. Still together 43 years later. Found a stack of several choppers my dad built, still need to can them in. poo poo is a trip!

Edit: added some more cause I think it's cool as poo poo. It's crazy the emotional impact an old box of photos can have.

Mom & Friends

Pop After Nam

Pop

Chopper Build 1

Chopper Build 2

Choppers

Choicecut fucked around with this message at 12:10 on Apr 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
"I don't want to sound gay or anything, but I'd really like to have sex with you tonight.
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016

Allen Wren posted:

Most of these are pinging as "no longer available," which is a shame because the ones that do show up are great.

Whoops. Drunken computers. Should be displaying now. I accidentally uploaded them all as public on my flickr feed, then moved them to friends and family status.

Edit: Really glad you think they are cool too. I was on the fence about sharing them with you guys. I'm going through boxes of photos from my parents and scanning and archiving them. It's a huge undertaking, but drat is it great to have them. So easy to forget things!

Choicecut fucked around with this message at 12:21 on Apr 29, 2017

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016

This is really cool. Thanks for taking the time to share it.

• Locked thread