Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
my only experience with madden since 2006 has been reading jon bois' breaking madden articles

http://coub.com/view/4rl7q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur

Y-Hat posted:

i'm pissed off that NFL Blitz, NBA Jam, and NHL Hitz are effectively dead because people would rather play "realistic" sports games that get shat out every year. gently caress that poo poo, i want my players to be on fire

the fact that Midway went under and EA took over the licenses doesn't help

fifa street is ok

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

ESPN NFL 2K5 was my personal jam, OP.

I put the Trogdor the burninator song from homestar runner into that game and whenever I boot it up, and score a touchdown it plays the trogdor song. Anyways that got really annoying so I stopped playing it, because of that, and I have no idea how to take the trogdor song off the game. Peace.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

would rather play some speedball II

game owned

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Givin posted:

Sports games are a lot like Dark Souls. I don't play them.

:nallears:

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Givin posted:

Sports games are a lot like Dark Souls. I don't play them.

:stonklol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Madden 2009 is the Dark Souls of Madden Games

• Locked thread