Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

SunAndSpring posted:

We're gonna have to think of an Imp Zone version of this.

"Daikatana"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Perfect.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

SunAndSpring posted:

your previous posting strat of being completely unremarkable was better than your current GBS strat, btw. maybe go back to that :shrug:

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

your previous posting strat of being completely unremarkable was better than your current GBS strat, btw. maybe go back to that :shrug:

That's just rude. There's no need to say such things.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i'm just trying to help you out dude, but it's probably too late for that huh

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i'm just trying to help you out dude, but it's probably too late for that huh

It's fine. I just don't think we should be on bad terms or whatever because I think your DDS avatar is pretty cool and DDS is great.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

SunAndSpring posted:

X Zone

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How did you guys have a bad gaming 2014. I didnt even buy that many games and it was awesome because there was some extremely Win mapgame DLC.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I played Bayonetta 2 in 2014, there's no way it was a bad year.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Larry Parrish posted:

How did you guys have a bad gaming 2014. I didnt even buy that many games and it was awesome because there was some extremely Win mapgame DLC.

babypolis posted:

my most played games in 2014 were xcom ftl and dota 2.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The gamer version of Beecock is a picture of severe, bubbly rust and corrosion on the connectors of a NES cartridge. Farewell.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

wasteland 2, divinity original sin, dark souls 2, dragon age inquisition, all games i anticipated and ended up being disappointed with. sure there was some good stuff in the entire year but my most anticipated releases all didnt pan out for me. so i relied on old games and multiplayer poo poo. i even picked up a heartstone habit for a while... ugh

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

babypolis posted:

wasteland 2, divinity original sin, dark souls 2, dragon age inquisition, all games i anticipated and ended up being disappointed with. sure there was some good stuff in the entire year but my most anticipated releases all didnt pan out for me. so i relied on old games and multiplayer poo poo. i even picked up a heartstone habit for a while... ugh

Jesus christ. Go buy a Wii U along with Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors, and any of the 5 million other games worth playing that came out in 2014.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Silver Striker posted:

Jesus christ. Go buy a Wii U along with Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors, and any of the 5 million other games worth playing that came out in 2014.

I borrowed a Wii U to play Bayo 2 and I'll probably get one when new Zelda comes out or on my birthday (whichever comes first) because it is a pretty good console as to be expected from Nintendo.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i don't get excited for anything anymore, OP

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

babypolis posted:

well you anticiped several wrpgs so you deserve the feeling of disappointment you got pal

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

well you anticiped several wrpgs so you deserve the feeling of disappointment you got pal

Divinity Original Sin was good, though.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
bllodborned

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

SunAndSpring posted:

Divinity Original Sin was good, though.

i didnt like the writing and i got fed up with having to argue with my idiot npc companion every time he insisted on the most retarded option, which was all the time

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

babypolis posted:

i didnt like the writing and i got fed up with having to argue with my idiot npc companion every time he insisted on the most retarded option, which was all the time

It was pretty relaxing to have something that didn't take itself so seriously, although I agree it's not memorable or great. Gameplay was nice, though.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Hoodrich posted:

bllodborned

kirby will kick bloodbourne's rear end

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

marx, metaknight, and kirb are like 100x more powerful than the strongest enemey in bloodbourne [bloodboring]

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Dongslayer. posted:

Mordheim game whatever thatll be

I accidentally bought the alpha and it's really poo poo. Each turn takes for loving ever.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
I wanna play MEtal gear 5 so freaking bad

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Fargield posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*banging fat baby palms on table* Give me! MGSV!

Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011
I'm debating whether or not to buy a 3DS now that they're cheap and I'm hyped for Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies and Final Fantasy Theatrhytm: Curtain Call, and some older DS games I missed out on, such as all the Dragon Warrior games. Also I'm waiting for a sale for a few Vita games, such as Tales of Hearts R, Project Diva f2 and Neptunia Re;Birth 2.

The problem is, of course, to find time to play them all.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Wormskull posted:

The gamer version of Beecock is a picture of severe, bubbly rust and corrosion on the connectors of a NES cartridge. Farewell.

what about the pic of the console filled with bugs and stuff

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

i think it was a christmas gift to a YOSPOS guy iirc

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

yeah it was a dream cast filled with meal worms though wormskulls idea is better

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I remember someone's Wii U wasn't working so he opened up the case and out came a mud dauber nest filled with brown recluses. Might've been bullshit though.

SunAndSpring fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Feb 17, 2015

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

a little hyped for medieval engineers but also worried i'm going to buy into a piece of poo poo so I may wait on Penetrators update on it

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Szurumbur posted:

I'm debating whether or not to buy a 3DS

should definitely buy it

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Szurumbur posted:

I'm debating whether or not to buy a 3DS now that they're cheap and I'm hyped for Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies and Final Fantasy Theatrhytm: Curtain Call, and some older DS games I missed out on, such as all the Dragon Warrior games. Also I'm waiting for a sale for a few Vita games, such as Tales of Hearts R, Project Diva f2 and Neptunia Re;Birth 2.

The problem is, of course, to find time to play them all.

Do it. I got one and it is nice.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Fargield posted:

Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011

Mr. Pumroy posted:

should definitely buy it

SunAndSpring posted:

Do it. I got one and it is nice.

Oh,I'll probably do it very soon, I'm just waiting a bit in hope that the release of the New 3DS will make the old ones a bit cheaper, but I doubt the price will fall much lower ( and it's not really high right now). I've even already bought a screen protector.

Edit: I've ordered a Nintendo 3DS XL, gently caress it. I'm glad it uses normal SD cards though, I hate Sony's policy with regards to Vita memory cards.

Szurumbur fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Feb 18, 2015

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

net cafe scandal posted:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Watch the download be 10kb and just be something that overwrites a part of a lock code like they did in Street Fighter

• Locked thread