Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
it's when you jo and then jo again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

Tom Collins posted:

what, uh, what's a jojo

its like a cartoon but a book

Tom Collins
Aug 25, 2000

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

it's when you jo and then jo again

i'm old and that takes longer than it used to

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Tom Collins posted:

what, uh, what's a jojo

down in hot springs "jojo's" were the potato wedges you got five for a buck at the gas station if you were a hongry gutter punk

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Jonny 290 posted:

down in hot springs "jojo's" were the potato wedges you got five for a buck at the gas station if you were a hongry gutter punk

same in oregon

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
there's a place called Penguin Pub in SE Portland. the jojos there are insane. each one is like a quarter or more of a very large potato. almost too big. just completely off the hook.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
winco also does pretty dece jojos. nice and meaty. i'll admit i kinda like my jojos (and fries in general) a bit more on the john lithgow side of the crunchy-soft spectrum. i know i ain't perfect.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
gently caress now i wanna run down to 7-11 and get some haha

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
hot jojos, cold ketchup, maybe some hot sauce. also pro dip is spicy brown mustard

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
jonny knows how to roll

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i had a microsoft force feedback pro in the late 90s. i'll tell you what, when you're a 14 year old kid in 1999, independence war, mechwarrior 3, any game you care to name was instantly way more rad if it supported the force feedback function.

i-war was extra awesome because it'd give little kicks and pulses when you fired the weapon, but it'd really kick the stick around when your shields had failed and your hull was getting hosed up. like today people would just say that's gimmicky bullshit, and who uses a joystick anyway, and maybe they did back then too, but i really got my (parents') money's worth of enjoyment out of that drat thing.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

drat, jojos look delicious. I wish I still owned a deep fryer, poo poo was so much easier with that

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Bloody posted:

drat, jojos look delicious. I wish I still owned a deep fryer, poo poo was so much easier with that

this is why you should own a toaster oven to reheat that poo poo

and yeah horseradish brown on em

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

reheat? nobody sells that around here and i'd rather fry up the taters myself

this should be the new potato thread

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Bloody posted:

reheat? nobody sells that around here and i'd rather fry up the taters myself

this should be the new potato thread

What if Steve Jobs had named apple potato?

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

my king edward imac

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Tom Collins posted:

i tried to do this on a trash-80 where you had to enter assembler programs with basic lines like such:

DATA 08F 8B1 F43 E56 C22 C87 A15 223

and poo poo like that ad-infinitum, so two hours later I finally mash RUN and of course I hosed up a few times and the whole thing was a loving waste.

a nice analogy for your posting history!!

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

What if Steve Jobs had named apple potato?

an endless parade of parody names (e.g. Banana Jr) would have been stillborn, permanently altering our great cultural heritage

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
in eighth grade i was in a visual basic programming class. we had incredibly free run of the computer lab and at one point we were pranking each other constantly with netbus. it was all fun and games until one day someone triggered an immediate reboot on a guy who hadn't saved his work for over an hour, and he completely flipped out, and then the teacher banned netbus so we just went back to playing networked games with our pirate copies of GTA.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Bloody posted:

what happened to your fryer bro

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Bloody posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLwaLYTfXYw

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Spicy brown mustard is good, but malt vinegar is better on fried potatoes

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

what happened to your fryer bro

it got really really disgusting so i abandoned it in a college apartment that i moved out of.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Bloody posted:

it got really really disgusting so i abandoned it in a college apartment that i moved out of.

that's a hosed up thing for you to do to someone

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

our landlord was the literal worst

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Bloody posted:

our landlord was the literal worst

oh i assumed you meant that you left it for your roommates to deal with

carry on then

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

lol nah i always got stuck moving out last so i got to deal with their horrifying crimes

on the plus side by the time i graduated i had like seven loving sets of measuring spoons

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Bloody posted:

lol nah i always got stuck moving out last so i got to deal with their horrifying crimes

on the plus side by the time i graduated i had like seven loving sets of measuring spoons

stop hording junk and throw them away like a normal person

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Bloody posted:

well poo poo dude sounds like it's time to buy a new one

• Locked thread