Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HomestarCanter
Oct 21, 2008

Strong Bad,
you're a horse's twees.
Music theory is something that has always interested me, and I can't wait until you get into more complex elements of it. I have seen next to none of Rhythm Heaven except for a parody that I saw a few years ago. One of them, was, funnily enough Rhythm is Magic: Foal In One

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HomestarCanter
Oct 21, 2008

Strong Bad,
you're a horse's twees.

Waffleman_ posted:

Thank you for linking a pony video, guy with a pony name and a pony avatar.

Thank you for making a post with no relevance to the LP.

Speaking of, OP, can you give any hint as to what other music-theory topics might come up?

HomestarCanter
Oct 21, 2008

Strong Bad,
you're a horse's twees.
I really enjoy the changing emphasis on the SeeSaw one. I also like this variation of it. Sweet Date
Also, a variation on Double Date. Rhythm Pony - SeeSaw

Some of you may notice a trend in my links. Follow them or ignore as you like. I enjoy the TF2 versions that others are linking, too.

This really is an education in music theory, and I finally get to see what all the remakes are based on. Keep up the great work!

Edit: I didn't realize I was embedding, sorry about that.

HomestarCanter fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Feb 19, 2015

HomestarCanter
Oct 21, 2008

Strong Bad,
you're a horse's twees.

Cathulhu posted:

Please don't poo poo up a cool thread with my little pony crap.

May I ask how this is any different from people posting Team Fortress 2 versions of videos, including ones that the OP hasn't even shown the original of? You can, you know, NOT click my links.

HomestarCanter
Oct 21, 2008

Strong Bad,
you're a horse's twees.

Admiral H. Curtiss posted:

For the record, you aren't posting links, you're embedding videos. You probably just have embedding turned off in the forum settings so they show up as links to you.

Oh, poo poo, really? I apologize and will edit those to normal links.

• Locked thread