Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Charlett
Apr 2, 2011
My cousin had this game, and at one point I made a different game to try it out. I got a medal on the first and second levels and everyone just was like "Woah! It took so long for me to be able to do that! You're so good that's so amazing."

But all I could say was "I messed up like three or four times one time and I am enraged and did not deserve any medals. 100% on the first try is the only way I can feel happy about myself."

I love rhythm games a lot, but I really push myself to perfection during them because otherwise the song isn't perfect and I am disappointed. I would play it again though if I had a Wii at my fingertips.

Also all of the music theory stuff is super cool! I remember some of this stuff during my school and college days, so I am happy to brush up on my memory and hopefully learn more later!

Charlett fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Feb 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread