Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DumbRodent
Jan 15, 2013

Heart Thumping Field Trip
BIG PANIC?
I literally bought this four days ago because I saw a lonely, still-sealed copy in a drawer at the place I work at and remembered it looking rad.

It is very rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbRodent
Jan 15, 2013

BIG PANIC?
Either you get dumb names or you get the American cover art for Ico. I think they got a pretty okay deal.

DumbRodent
Jan 15, 2013

BIG PANIC?
I sort of like it because it means you can't sit there for an hour getting increasingly frustrated as you fail repeatedly and have to restart. It lets you cool off, take a break, practice the game without any tension of needing to get it perfect then and there.

But then again it also means those three shots you get are super tense so eh?

DumbRodent
Jan 15, 2013

BIG PANIC?

NO LISTEN TO ME posted:

Bluh, no, this month's been weirdly rough for me, I'll get back to it eventually, promise.

Looking forward to when you get back to it- but by all means take your time! Can't rush the beat!

• Locked thread