Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context

Dexters Secret posted:

BAD AT DARK SOULS??? *steam comes out of ears as bow tie spins*

No, see, he's really bad at Dark Souls literally any game.

I wonder how he can even dress himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Futapult posted:

I wonder what it was like when he was employed somewhere.

I can't see that man keeping a job longer than five minutes.

I can't see that man making it past the interview.

I can't see that man getting his resume picked up.

I can't see that man having a resume.

Larry Parrish posted:

i laughed really hard at the mirror knight video when i first saw it because its such an easy boss

If he made it that far, I'm going to assume he skipped the Smelter Demon (honestly one of three actually hard bosses in DS2), or if he couldn't figure you could do that (most likely scenario) he probably summoned some dudes and let them do all the work.

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Futapult posted:

How many times do you think it took him to pass his driver's test?

Enough to the point where they just gave him one out of frustration. Like when you buy enough sub sandwiches earning a free one.

A secret rule of the DMV enacted only for him and nobody else.

Either that or his license is fake.

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Dsp makes a living filming himself playing videogames and eating chicken sandwiches. He's better than you.

If that's a living then I welcome death.

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Yolomancer posted:

DarkSydePhil appeals to the lowest common denominator. He's essentially the personification of that Exploding Kittens card game that raised $6 million on Kickstarter. His fans subscribe to the theory that even the most trite, mundane bullshit can be made interesting if you yell loudly enough and create compound words out of every day objects and profanity. These people are so loving desperate for relevance, for a sense of identity, that they'll latch on to an Internet personality, and I'm loathe to even call him that, thinking that it will make them somehow interesting by association. And the worst part is he's praised for being so RANDOM AND ZANY MONKEY loving CHEESE when in reality all his unfunny garbage is completely, one hundred percent scripted. gently caress these people. They are the unfortunate end result of a generation raised by the Internet, and when the revolution comes, they will be the first against the wall.

DarkSydePhil is basically a Sin City villain.

Which means killing him would let him win.

• Locked thread