Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Thank you for this funny thread about a Let's Play guy. I bet it's funny, if you know about Dark Side Phil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Eye of Widesauron posted:

I don't know who that is.
He's a Let's Play guy.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Silver Striker posted:

DarkSydePhil is scripted and it's really bad and not funny. Some people on youtube make cuts of his videos showing all his fails but who cares.
Thanks for helping to put this thread into a wider context.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Silver Striker posted:

I wanted to explain it so fellow imps could appreciate how terrible this thread is even without the OP's sig.
Thanks. I was worried that this thread was actually very good, and I didn't know.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Another way you can tell it's a bad thread is to read this post from the Gas Chamber.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Emptyquote this post if you didn't click that link.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Posting from a goldmined thread!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Thug Lessons posted:

You people are all retarded.
What do you expect, I'm a Let's Play superstar.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

This thread got good. I was wrong about it.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Fucker posted:

the only time this thread was bad was when dipshit faggots like you were stumbling over each other to poo poo on it.
Actually, it was your OP. It improved despite this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Yolomancer posted:

DarkSydePhil appeals to the lowest common denominator. He's essentially the personification of that Exploding Kittens card game that raised $6 million on Kickstarter. His fans subscribe to the theory that even the most trite, mundane bullshit can be made interesting if you yell loudly enough and create compound words out of every day objects and profanity. These people are so loving desperate for relevance, for a sense of identity, that they'll latch on to an Internet personality, and I'm loathe to even call him that, thinking that it will make them somehow interesting by association. And the worst part is he's praised for being so RANDOM AND ZANY MONKEY loving CHEESE when in reality all his unfunny garbage is completely, one hundred percent scripted. gently caress these people. They are the unfortunate end result of a generation raised by the Internet, and when the revolution comes, they will be the first against the wall.
Didn't have time to read this as I only live once.

• Locked thread