Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im glad that weve got creepy op posting lp links.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my favorite meme is where we talk about lpers like they aren't subhuman

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh, i remember who he is, he's the really bad at dark souls guy.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i laughed really hard at the mirror knight video when i first saw it because its such an easy boss

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

1upclock posted:

If he made it that far, I'm going to assume he skipped the Smelter Demon (honestly one of three actually hard bosses in DS2), or if he couldn't figure you could do that (most likely scenario) he probably summoned some dudes and let them do all the work.

i played a str/fth cleric for my first run and i was able to mostly cheese it with lightning spears. then again i one-handed a lightning mace for that fight too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

wow dude

• Locked thread