Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

DarkSydePhil is scripted and it's really bad and not funny. Some people on youtube make cuts of his videos showing all his fails but who cares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

FactsAreUseless posted:

Thanks for helping to put this thread into a wider context.

I wanted to explain it so fellow imps could appreciate how terrible this thread is even without the OP's sig.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I.N.R.I posted:

is that guys stuff realy scripted. it doesnt sound like it

I don't have like actual proof it's scripted but every single video of his I have seen is just the exact same thing over and over. He shrieks at the TV saying something like "HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT??" or "WHAT BUTTON AM I SUPPOSED TO PUSH" and he always does this when the button he is supposed to push is right on screen in front of him.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I.N.R.I posted:

maybe he plays it up for the camera or w/e but if he wasnt like that to begin with then why would he be doing it at all :P

People watch his stupid videos for some reason. He actually has a fanbase. It's not like Pewds where he's cool and funny.

I guess he did get laughed out of fighting games or whatever numerous times for doing that in real life so maybe he isn't an act.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Evil Eagle posted:

was recording let's plays and an unboxing of Lightning Returns where he doesn't open a box through a fire alarm scripted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWaucJcomAU

That's really good. I stand corrected.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Thug Lessons posted:

The best DSP vids are the ones where he shows off his hosed up life, like the time he films himself in the shower and talks about exfoliating his balls (which he fucks up and hurts his balls), or when he shows off his fridge and it's 100% soda + chocolate milk + cheese and the vegetable drawer is full of candy bars.

Suddenly gaining massive respect for this man.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Thug Lessons posted:

Here's where he exfoliates his balls (1:10)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLSCT3-E-M4

LMAO I remembered my gay friend jerked off to this video and everyone made fun of him for like a year.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Black Baby Goku posted:

might wanna edit that post my friend... we have some vile trolls in this forum

Look man, I didn't mention you by name so it should be fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

It was a while ago so it was before we realized how good DSP is.

• Locked thread