Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

DSP DRIIIIIIIIIVES IT:
"Okay... today, we're gonna be driving the 2003 Ford Taurus!"
*Straightens cowboy hat*
*Backs out and hits mailbox*
"NOTHING I COULD DO, IT WAS IN MY BLIND SPOT!"
*Backs out and knocks over garbage cans he didn't bring in from yesterday*
"UH... DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THAT!"
*Pulls away leaving the cans where they were*
*Runs a stop sign at 50 MPH, hitting a Nissan Maxima 2006*
"A HA HA HA HAAAAAA!!!" *sealclap*
"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! SO FREAKIN' STUUUUUPID, DUDE!"
*Blames other driver for turning too slow*
*Other driver calls his bluff, presents insurance and information*
*Brings up back injury*
*DSP blames lag, didn't even bring his wallet with him, car is clean empty*
*Police show up and apprehend*
"loving HENRY FORD!"

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd0ZiQJVzTM

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

1upclock posted:

No, see, he's really bad at Dark Souls literally any game.

I wonder how he can even dress himself.

I wonder what it was like when he was employed somewhere.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

1upclock posted:

I can't see that man keeping a job longer than five minutes.

I can't see that man making it past the interview.

I can't see that man getting his resume picked up.

I can't see that man having a resume.

How many times do you think it took him to pass his driver's test?

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCP9QMS07Xo

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Yolomancer posted:

DarkSydePhil appeals to the lowest common denominator. He's essentially the personification of that Exploding Kittens card game that raised $6 million on Kickstarter. His fans subscribe to the theory that even the most trite, mundane bullshit can be made interesting if you yell loudly enough and create compound words out of every day objects and profanity. These people are so loving desperate for relevance, for a sense of identity, that they'll latch on to an Internet personality, and I'm loathe to even call him that, thinking that it will make them somehow interesting by association. And the worst part is he's praised for being so RANDOM AND ZANY MONKEY loving CHEESE when in reality all his unfunny garbage is completely, one hundred percent scripted. gently caress these people. They are the unfortunate end result of a generation raised by the Internet, and when the revolution comes, they will be the first against the wall.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Eye of Widesauron posted:

I kinda like the DSP tries it more than the game videos now is this normal

No. Get out of it while you still can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Goofballs posted:

I wonder why any of you care about this at all. He is a gross, fat, stupid man who thinks he's amazing at videogames. The only people more ridiculous are the people obsessed enough to go through endless hours of retarded footage to make lovely youtube videos detailing exactly how pathetic he is when anyone else looking at him for 20-30 seconds has a pretty good approximation and the sense to not look further.

It's a train-wreck that's hard for some to look away from. The last thing I'm gonna add is that he made a speech about getting insulted with the whole pandalee comment in his destiny LP. He stated that insulting somebody's family is a big no-no but he called his parents "loving stupid" for not buying a special edition toy he wanted early enough when he was younger.

• Locked thread