Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Soral posted:

has anyone here ever heard of pewdiepie? he's kind of similar to dsp.

They're nothing alike you dumbass fail piece of dog poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I like the ones where he eats Wendy's chicken sandwiches and talks about how juicy and flavorful they are.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

1upclock posted:

I can't see that man keeping a job longer than five minutes.

I can't see that man making it past the interview.

I can't see that man getting his resume picked up.

I can't see that man having a resume.

If he made it that far, I'm going to assume he skipped the Smelter Demon (honestly one of three actually hard bosses in DS2), or if he couldn't figure you could do that (most likely scenario) he probably summoned some dudes and let them do all the work.

Dsp makes a living filming himself playing videogames and eating chicken sandwiches. He's better than you.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Another ruthless takedown from the Yolomancer.

It's not because I don't think anyone praises dsp.

• Locked thread