Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who do *you* want to date?
Chihaya
Kana
Taichi
Arata
Porky
Tsutomu
Hisashi
Shinobu
that tiny motherfucker that styled on taichi
Retro
View Results

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I can't believe Taichi's dad was also Nishida's dad the whole time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
How much of the manga did the first two seasons cover? It seems close to ending now so I wonder if s3 is enough to finish it.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Mentat Radnor posted:

Unrelated to the Season 3 hype, here's Chapter 194.

Obviously he wanted to lure Arata into a false sense of security by making himself look 12.

edit: I didn't realize that was a new chapter and was not expecting to be half right :lol:

Sindai fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Feb 28, 2018

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Looks like there's a page missing in the middle

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
https://mangadex.org/chapter/175495/1

Shinobu was never seen again

Sindai fucked around with this message at 09:12 on Mar 19, 2018

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Wow, I don't think I've ever seen such a lopsided poll. I belatedly realize I'm not part of the primary audience of the series.

I don't really care at all about Taichi and Arata at this point, I just want Chihaya to finally win. And also get more extremely good lap pillows.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

theGrooseofLegend posted:

Predicting it now

Chihaya goes 2-0 at first, then Shinobu slowly makes a comeback only for Chihaya to win 3-2
You don't need to spoiler guesses!

Anyway this but Shinobu goes easy at first to put on a show for the cameras and Chihaya notices and gets really mad.

In the epilogue we see they pass the championship back and forth for the rest of their lives and have a weird t-shirt themed wedding

Sindai fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Jan 6, 2019

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
With every chapter Shinobu becomes the best character by a greater and greater margin

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
The previous queens commiserating over the unfair rules and supporting Shinobu and Chihaya was wonderful.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Jul 18, 2019

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Shinobu delivering her extremely serious monologue from under a pile of dogs needs to be animated yesterday

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
"I don't have a girlfriend!"
"Neither do I!"

I'm glad the anime exists so I can relive one of the all time great Chihaya moments

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Arata is great. Chihaya slowly collapsing after that was hilarious.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
She's got a very long neck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
After her great character arc I'd be fine with Shinobu winning. She's earned it.

She and Chihaya are going to keep playing each other the rest of their lives anyway.