Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who do *you* want to date?
Chihaya
Kana
Taichi
Arata
Porky
Tsutomu
Hisashi
Shinobu
that tiny motherfucker that styled on taichi
Retro
View Results

linall
Feb 1, 2007

a kitten posted:

Don't you guys forget Sakura-chan :mad:

The best thing about Chihayafuru was that this woman only recurred once(?)

The episode she was in was great, an important step in Chihaya's development, but that voice. Ughhhhhhhh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

linall
Feb 1, 2007
Yeah I really liked Sumire by the end of Season 2. Especially because it felt like she was finally starting to accept that waiting on Taichi to fall out of love with Chihaya is a huge waste of her time/not going to happen. Whichever.

This means that I liked the OVA a lot. Was just an atypical episode(s?) of a show I love.

linall
Feb 1, 2007

Cake Attack posted:

i'll never stop waiting

e: Also my Caruta shirt arrived yesterday. The printing on the crests is lighter than I would've liked, but I'm pretty happy with my obscure Japanese Anime about obscure Japanese Card Game shirt either way.

linall fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Jun 14, 2015

linall
Feb 1, 2007

Yesssssssssssssssssssss. Best news of the year so far.

linall
Feb 1, 2007

Toshimo posted:

Here you go:

Real talk, if someone cuts the white out of this I will buy it to help support the robotspine bills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

linall
Feb 1, 2007

Toshimo posted:

Sorry, imgur was stupid and added white where it was transparent.

Too tall for a single but I imagine I can cut it up for one of those fancy avatars when I get home. Thanks!