Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who do *you* want to date?
Chihaya
Kana
Taichi
Arata
Porky
Tsutomu
Hisashi
Shinobu
that tiny motherfucker that styled on taichi
Retro
View Results

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.
Voted Shinobu obv but really you can't lose with most of these characters. The poll makes the decisions seem more lopsided than they are. At least the ranking looks correct based on average opinions (Kana > Chihaya > Shinobu > Taichi).

EDIT:

Harettazetta posted:

Why was there no option for obese Shinobu? This poll is so thin privilege
When you truly love someone you love all of them. Fat Shinobu is Shinobu.

Twiddy fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Feb 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.

Fangz posted:

I like when Taichi and Desktomu play because of the way they explain their strategies, whereas some of the other players can get by on raw talent.
Yeah it's nice that the show shows a strong breadth of ways that people approach competitive play. You see people who rely purely on technical skill and developing their instincts all the way to people who rely on intellectually developing theories and strategies.

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

Hace posted:

I really wish this show had more recognition when it came out, as it's easily one my top 5 favorite tbh
All I remember from it coming out is people talking about how awesome it is. I think it's one of those things where you have to be in the right circles to hear any useful hype.