Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who do *you* want to date?
Chihaya
Kana
Taichi
Arata
Porky
Tsutomu
Hisashi
Shinobu
that tiny motherfucker that styled on taichi
Retro
View Results

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Endorph posted:

also i put 'round around the edges' instead of 'rough around the edges' in porky's bio but im keeping that because holy poo poo

Good stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Voted Retro because gently caress you.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Porky is on there.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The trouble with starting the manga is you eventually run out of that too and then what? AND THEN WHAT?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Eh, gently caress it, I'm gonna read the manga, what chapter does the anime finish at?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Allarion posted:

Don't do it. You'll be left wanting more. Chapter 93 if you must though. Scanlations are kinda sporadic and they may have skipped through matches. It's been a while but I remember that being an annoying thing the scanlators would do is skip the match and jump back to the drama, and eventually they would go back to fill in the blanks I think.

Well, that's loving stupid. Thanks though.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Only goes up to 3XL unfortunately. :(

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Less disappointing than I expected, not as good as I hoped.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I think we just got to the point recently where there's enough chapters to cover another season the same length as the first two.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'd probably get one if it didn't cost almost as much for postage here as the shirt does.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Real life anime characters look weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

We're never getting season 3 no