Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who do *you* want to date?
Chihaya
Kana
Taichi
Arata
Porky
Tsutomu
Hisashi
Shinobu
that tiny motherfucker that styled on taichi
Retro
View Results

serebralassazin
Feb 20, 2004
I wish I had something clever to say.
That was such an awesome moment. Shinobu's reaction to Arata's god speed slap was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serebralassazin
Feb 20, 2004
Alright so I'm going to start reading the manga. If I wanted to pick it up about where the anime left off what chapter would I start at?

serebralassazin
Feb 20, 2004
Thank you. I really hope this gets another season sometime soon.

serebralassazin
Feb 20, 2004
Anyone else not able to load MangaDex on a mac? For some reason the site won't load on my computer but it will on an iPhone or iPad.

serebralassazin
Feb 20, 2004
Actually yea. Well that sucks. Guess I need to start thinking about a VPN. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serebralassazin
Feb 20, 2004

Mentat Radnor posted:

So Verizon isn't actually blocking mangadex and nyaa specifically, but rather they're blocking the DDOS protection provider that both of those sites use because it's a shady russian company that also provides DDOS protection services to a bunch of scam and virus and *insert illegal activity here* sites across the internet.

It sucks, but any VPN bypasses the issue including free ones. Disclaimer, if a service is free then you(r data) is the product, but if you just want to view mangadex and not pay for a VPN . . .

Actually I think Apple's private relay feature gets around it too. I can load mangadex on my iPhone and iPad but it doesn't load on my Mac mini running Big Sur (which doesn't feature private relay).