Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
we all know computer professionals love coffee. need those black beans brewed to bolster brains!! BOOYEA

ill start this beast off

just made some coffee out of my auto drip. yea yea, not a french press or whatever, but gently caress off wouldja? i grinded it myself this morning. FRESH. some kinda trader joes coffee.

what kinda coffee r u drinking?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
sounds pretty good. ive never used an aeropress, but the name sounds high-tech and very YOSPOS

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Silver Alicorn posted:

I drink medaglia d'oro instant coffe, op

can u pls tell me more about this? ive never heard of it

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Lamont Cranston posted:

i'm not actually sure what blend we're using these days but close enough

this looks fancy. YOSPOS really IS the richest subforum on Something Awful isn't it? Cripes!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Captain Foo posted:

i drink a lot of peet's coffee in the office, smythe

sounds interesting. How do you take your coffee?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i didnt get a computer science degree and as a result im unbelievably poor. as such, ive never used any coffee machine other than an auto drip i scavenged from the dumpster behind the YOSPOS luxury condominium complex. can someone explain this to me? or, alternatively - POST SOME FREAKIN COFFEE!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
im a little nancy boy, a wimpy little human being. a simpering weakling. so how do i take my coffee? strong and blakc TO COMPENSATE. real man take their coffee with cream and sugar.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

newreply.php posted:

there is a good drip machine its called a technivorm and it isnt that expensive anymore

i did a quick little Bing of this and its 330 american greenbacks. now, i know thats not muchh with a YOSPOS-style salary, but its just out of the question for most people on gods green earth. ive got a mr coffee auto drop. i got the model that aint even got a clock or nothing on it. just a switch that turns it on and off. andyou know what? its pretty fuckin good.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Wells posted:

hmm yes let me just crush up a snickers bar and dump it in there too while I'm making desert for breakfast

yea? and?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Gah! What the hell is that ??

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
The heck is a coffee cherry?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Anyone else wanna chime in Bout their coffee? Lurkers?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Just woke up. Gonna be coffee time soon

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
finished the 1st cup reading news.google.com, now img oign to move on to my second cup w/ a rousing game of DOTA before work. drinking out of my yellow mug, for the curious...

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

du -hast posted:

smoke instant coffee snype

edit gently caress goddammit a shameful snype

reported. prepare to get owned fucker

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

fart simpson posted:

who gets up before work early enough to play dota

i goto work in the afternoon and work till evening b.c im salary and nobody cares. usually im teh only person there wen i roll in at noon hehe

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
my meetings are at night and alos at a whore house (my moms house)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Chorrax posted:

My preferred vessel for drinking coffee out of is a Salt Lake City 2002 Winter Olympics mug that I found behind a server rack. It was gross and so dusty that you couldnt even tell what was on it, and the coffee solids were all crusted onto the inside because it had evaporated years before.

can I c it pls

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
ok well if ur feeling timid abt posting ur coffee mug, heres my yellow mug. i got it at a 99c store

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
my yellow mug is rly smooth and feels nice. its my fav mug

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

du -hast posted:

that mug is p ownage tbqh

thnx, and, agreed

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

freakin ownage

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

newreply.php posted:

ive only just seen that mug for the first time and i hate it already

nothing personal Smythe i just have this thing about some mugs

thats fine. different mugs for different mugs. get it. hehe

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Wells posted:

do y'all clean the crusted stains of coffees past from the sides of your mug? everyone tells me it's gross, but I like it to remind me, of the good coffees

i do. in the dish washer

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
which si the coffe machine that uses those little plastic fail cups? that poo poo is weak as hell @ home. ok, i understand if u have it at work b/c 9999 ppl etc i get it. its like a candy machine - single servings for a diverse population. waste is OK - its part of Coporate Things. but at home, r coffe maker is presumable right next to the sink... like, idk. just use a normal one, seems wasteful. but, hell, i use sponges and washclothes a lot and try 2 avoid using paper towls @ home. well,. i guess im a lieberal hippy, limp dick human being. oh well. better tan being literally Captain Polution or that bondage whore with thge submissive bootlicking computer head (some parallels with Lexx im seeing here) from captain planetr.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the ep where captain planet fought captain polution was badass. and it would make a cool movie. imagine captain planet played by the new Superman guy. and captain polution is, hmm, hugh jackman. captain planet all blue and poo poo. his awesome body in the tight latex. those little red boyshorts barely containing his package as it struggles to slip through the leg hole when the dominatrxi villain (scarlet johanson (who goes to my dentist irl :smug: thxn mom)) walks in and starts pouring toxic waste or smth in a river. DIC? right? DIC owns that IP? ne1 got their boss in their rolodex?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
wonder if captain planet, or captain polution would drink coffee? neither? hmm,.... catain planet ptolly only drink water. and polution would drink Monster or smth.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
im going thru the GIS pics of doctor blight (the evil babe with the slave computer guy head) and some of these deviant art pics are getting me seriously horned up

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
whats food lion and also whays a chemex

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
this chemex looks cool. do u heat thr water in a kettle? its like a Unplugged auto drip machine

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

drat thgis looks swag as gently caress

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

looks cool

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
im out fo coffee, and also out of soy creamer. so its plain green tea for me today. really sad thta frreakin OP of the coffee thread drops the ball this hard. FML

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
drank some vanilla coffe from trader joes out of my yellow mug this moring. was pretty good

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
even tho there were mugs in the cabinet i went into the (finished) dish washer to retrieve my yellow mug, as it is my favorite mug

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
amazing, and also, my search dollars at work

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
please hire me. i can go as low as $700/wk. however - 1 caveat: i never work

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

really enjoyed this peek into the elusive and alluring world of shaggar

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Flat Daddy posted:

i'll get in trouble if I post why i think he does this

No you won't. Lemme have it chief

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

double dip posted:

loving neophyte

i authored this thread partly, to learn.

• Locked thread