Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Ilustforponydeath posted:

People pay them for some reason. This is a problem. They're going to keep spit-shining gamebryo until it's nothing left but bloom and cleavage.

i wish they left their realdoll buggy shitstain rpgs in the gutter and just focused on dishonored because summoning rats own, like a hosed up pied piper of destitute poors eating your opposition. we need more teleport sneakman games and less "A GOOD OR A BAD THING IF I GIVE U MY WATER"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

MinibarMatchman posted:

i wish they left their realdoll buggy shitstain rpgs in the gutter and just focused on dishonored because summoning rats own, like a hosed up pied piper of destitute poors eating your opposition. we need more teleport sneakman games and less "A GOOD OR A BAD THING IF I GIVE U MY WATER"

:agreed:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

They say Aids and Gay a lot
Hm, gee, why would a forum dedicated to the queer gaming experience be concerned about HIV? But you keep on ignoring it, Ronald Reagan.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Diablo loving three, I don't even know

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
arkane made dishonored, and zenimax published it, and bethesda did not work on it

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
I like how they dumbed down dawn of war 2 so much that only goons played it.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
if you don't know gamedev lore you don't deserve to post about the games

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
far cry 4 is the same game as far cry 3. i can't tell the difference at all between these two games. they should have just made blood dragon 2

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

gently caress Persona!!

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Golashes posted:

far cry 4 is the same game as far cry 3. i can't tell the difference at all between these two games. they should have just made blood dragon 2

Blood dragon was good, but I haven't played FC4, is it really that bad? If so it'd make me sad cause going around in an open world with silly guns shooting mans makes for an entertaining evening.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

THE PENETRATOR posted:

arkane made dishonored, and zenimax published it, and bethesda did not work on it

that explains why it was a good game then

THE PENETRATOR posted:

if you don't know gamedev lore you don't deserve to post about the games

can you tell me the difference between tecom koei and koei tecmo

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Prawned posted:

Blood dragon was good, but I haven't played FC4, is it really that bad? If so it'd make me sad cause going around in an open world with silly guns shooting mans makes for an entertaining evening.

I thought it was like FC3 in almost every way except the writing is like only normal video game stupid instead of FC3's insane stupid.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
lord of arcana is an extremely shameful game. everything that went into it was good. everything that came out was bad.

PeenCommander
Jun 24, 2008

here I drew you a handy chart to help

Q. Is it a game?
A: Yes >>>> It's poo poo
B. No >>>> gently caress you

hope this helps

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Every telltale interactive storybook ever.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i dont post about tecmo games

redwalrus
Jul 27, 2013

:stoke:
Battletoads man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idZ9C0Qtj2A

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I hate MVC3 because every match is insipid poo poo you just popup a mothafucka and then do infinite combo. congrats you won with just one fucken move, deep combat lol

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I'd say Gone Home but that's not a game.

So uh... lovely DLC-ridden FPS garbage like Call of Doody I guess.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Ilustforponydeath posted:

Every telltale interactive storybook ever.

Storybook games, cause storybook advernture turn-to-page-86 books were so cool when I was 11

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
All freemium game threads should be moved to fyad.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

The Shortest Path posted:

I'd say Gone Home but that's not a game.

So uh... lovely DLC-ridden FPS garbage like Call of Doody I guess.

ahahahahahaha

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

both of those opinions are incredibly hilarious imo

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
ASSteroids!

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

I loving hate Bioshock Infinite.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
poo poo Craps: The Line!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Superman 64? More like Super-No 6-Nuh-Uh-No-Thank-You.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Superman 64? More like Super-No 6-Nuh-Uh-No-Thank-You.

I've played that game, and guess what? It blows? Flying through rings? What the CHRIST were they thinking?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Alain Post posted:

I've played that game, and guess what? It blows? Flying through rings? What the CHRIST were they thinking?
Total ripoff of the vehicle missions in Jak 3.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Did anyone say sim lovely yet?

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

lmao if you have ever enjoyed a bethesda game

I recently tried out Dragon's Dogma and I kept thinking to myself why I was playing this instead of any Souls game

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Ekster posted:

lmao if you have ever enjoyed a bethesda game

I recently tried out Dragon's Dogma and I kept thinking to myself why I was playing this instead of any Souls game

*shaking my head extremely rapidly* no... no... nO. NO .. NO NO NO

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Stux posted:

both of those opinions are incredibly hilarious imo

:thejoke:

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
oh sorry I was supposed to post about games I hate. Well, right now, I guess I hate the fact that CS:GO map packs aren't free, but at least they go on rotation. And heck, the competitive list is all I need.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ugh, Bubsy 2 does NOT live up to the promise of Bubsy. What could possibly go wrong? This sequel.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

THE PENETRATOR posted:

*shaking my head extremely rapidly* no... no... nO. NO .. NO NO NO

I'm sorry

are you okay?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

wolfenstein the new order is a very banal and plain FPS which gets boring five minutes in and never recovers. also wolfenstein 2009 was better in every other way but didn't get half the attention new order is

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Ekster posted:

I'm sorry

are you okay?

no, i'm fine, don't worry

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Ekster posted:

are you okay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

Alain Post posted:

Dragon Age? More like Dragon poo poo!

Dragons are beautiful, magnificent creatures. I imagine any poo poo they make will be more substantial and well-intentioned than Dragon Age so I'd appreciate if you didn't compare them tyvm

• Locked thread