Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
there are a lot of people nowadays who think you should only post in threads about games you like

i think we should turn this paradigm on its head

only post about games that make you loving furious in this thread

like for me

just the thought of Evolve makes me so mad I could poo poo myself

ok your turn guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Alain Post posted:

Uno is loving dogshit. Buy a real deck of cards instead.

:eyepop:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Alain Post posted:

Risk is a great game, a great game for idiots who like excessively random combat and a severe lack of strategic depth. gently caress off! American board games.... SUCK!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Alain Post posted:

Stratego? This is about as strategic as wiping my rear end!

more like fatigue-o

because of how boring it is

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i wish the developers of destiny were destined to make a good game

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Prawned posted:

I have no idea how dota is so comprehensively unfun, I played it for months and then realised that it was really bad and I literally did not enjoy myself at all 90% of the time.

Mechwarrior online

i sit in mumble with people that play dota 2 a lot, and ive never heard them make a single comment that made it seem like they were having fun for even a second

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

They say Aids and Gay a lot

dont stereotype imps, friend

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

MinibarMatchman posted:

i wish they left their realdoll buggy shitstain rpgs in the gutter and just focused on dishonored because summoning rats own, like a hosed up pied piper of destitute poors eating your opposition. we need more teleport sneakman games and less "A GOOD OR A BAD THING IF I GIVE U MY WATER"

:agreed:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Pesmerga posted:

GTA. All of them. They're not that good, really.

hmm idkman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Evil Eagle posted:

Good lord Persona is crap. Thanks for allowing me to let it all out OP.

no problem friend, we all need to vent sometimes

• Locked thread