Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Rome 2 is the pinnacle of dissappointment in the series, and attila seems even worse.

Jesus loving christ, stop making me play ancient civilizations noone cares about, give me WW1, give me mustard gas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
And for fucks sake someone let me play as the axis in a single WW2 game besides the original COH. We're adults, we can handle the idea of a different outcome, even though noone likes to think about it.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Golashes posted:

every bethesda game is the same loving poo poo, how do people keep playing these for hundreds of hours?

People pay them for some reason. This is a problem. They're going to keep spit-shining gamebryo until it's nothing left but bloom and cleavage.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
I like how they dumbed down dawn of war 2 so much that only goons played it.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Every telltale interactive storybook ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
All freemium game threads should be moved to fyad.

• Locked thread