Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara
9 is bad but the rest are good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara
3, 4, and 8 are my favs. 7 is my favorite too b ut I wouldn't recommend it to anyone unless you're a psycho gamer

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

my hypothesis holds true

I hate 9 with a frothing intensity and would declare blood vendetta on somebody if they said it was their favorite.

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara

Swelter Discharge posted:

its now my favorite :dukedog:

I don't think you realize the gravity of a blood vendetta.

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara
7 is really cool it's just really long. It's the most epic adventure in the universe and it ramps up so slowly that you never see it happen, you just look back and see how far you've gone.

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara

I.N.R.I posted:

9 is good

I hate the sidequest system more than anything in this universe or the next.

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara

conceitedguy posted:

*said in a loud voice such that nihnoz the psycho pedophie can hear* Personally my favorite is Dragon Quest 10. It's a realy great MMO. Much better than the other ones.

There is no dragon quest 10.

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara

Now, MY rear end, thou must

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara
Now, human being, thou must

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara