Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kild
Apr 24, 2010

I only liked the ones on Gameboy. (Dragonquest 3 + Monsters 1+2)
9 on DS was kind of bad. 7 I didn't like cus it has a 2 hour intro before you fight even your first slime. It also requires you to scavenger hunt to get to new worlds

8 is hit or miss you either love it or you don't.

Kild fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Feb 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Nihnoz posted:

7 is really cool it's just really long. It's the most epic adventure in the universe and it ramps up so slowly that you never see it happen, you just look back and see how far you've gone.

I tried replaying it but its a really clunky PS1 game. Hope the 3DS port comes to America.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i've never heard anyone dislike DQ8?? plus it has the best voice acting in videogames

People who don't care for that stuff and just want big numbers grinding and long sidequests

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i've never heard anyone dislike DQ8?? plus it has the best voice acting in videogames

I asked someone they said the battles are too slow, and they hated how you unlocked the skills.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

seiferguy posted:

If you've never played a DQ game which one should you start with

not 7

• Locked thread