Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
yeah theyre good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Nihnoz posted:

9 is bad but the rest are good

9 is good

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
the only bad thing about it is that the dungeons are just corridors but the fights are still good

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Sir AIDS posted:

Hmm. Interesting points everyon---ADOLF HITLER hosed MY rear end!!! friend of the family BALLS!!! -e. Lol, sorry. My tourettes is flaring up today :D

dude... i love adolf hitler and the word friend of the family... u dont need to apologise for poo poo.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

thsi is like one of the top 3 events in human history after the invention of fire and the first guy to paint on cave walls

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Nihnoz posted:

I hate the sidequest system more than anything in this universe or the next.

wont argue with that. i didnt do any i had to go out of the way for

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

the voice aciting in the scene where the hero sneaks up on the guy who stole trodes horse makes me rofl

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKusE08OOdg

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKusE08OOdg&feature=player_detailpage&list=PL4F2A8A87DE00424D#t=42 lmfao

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Eye of Widesauron posted:

I have dragon quest monsters and never played it is it worth it?

i didnt like it... the combining monsters and stuff was good but liek the actual game is kinda lame.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
have u played rocket slime

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

starbarry clock posted:

sounds like somebody is teh buttmads he didnt get to limbo lols

wtf is limbo. i played an hour of it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
u can buy stuff to get rid of pointless fights early in the game too

Adbot