Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

*said in a loud voice such that nihnoz the psycho pedophie can hear* Personally my favorite is Dragon Quest 10. It's a realy great MMO. Much better than the other ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Nihnoz posted:

Now, human being, thou must

Heil Whitler

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Kild posted:

I asked someone they said the battles are too slow, and they hated how you unlocked the skills.

the skill system is pretty lovely, and the unfortunate fact is that 3d animations and such DO slow down the battles, making them longer than typical old DQ games, but still relatively snappy.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

hubris.height posted:

yeah ff9 is really painfully slow, and i think it suffers from the 'battle speed' menu option meaning difficulty just like ff6. i got to disc 3 in ff9 a couple months ago and haven't picked it up since. gonna play dq8 after i finish nocturne, its next in line in the list of hyped by synthy games im wrapping up.

which dq had the puzzle pieces of the world you had to gather up to unlock new areas? i got really far in that one but took a break for a week or two and then had no idea where i left off

that is psycho gamer favorite 'dragon quest 7'

• Locked thread