Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
please do not start with the first one

i'm pretty sure the only people who still enjoy playing it are just nostalgic from when the got the cart free from Nintendo Power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
rocket slime is great

monsters is hit and miss

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
i really liked 9, even the weird postgame random dungeon chart thing, but i can see why people don't.

i think 5 is the best of the DS remakes but they're all great

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
monsters for gbc is a real slog although it was impressive when it was released just for being so much more technically deep than pokemon

monsters 2 gbc is much much better

caravan heart is cool and there's a translation patch but i haven't played much of it

monsters: joker and joker 2 for ds are both pretty good but you really only need to play one of them

the monsters games are basically SMT breeding with DQ monsters and combat

• Locked thread