Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

i'm so glad the sleaze list still exists :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Daniel Bryan posted:

And it wouldn't be complete if there wasn't a page you can't read without highlighting all of the text: http://www.angelfire.com/az/WrestlingGuide2/opinionator.html

quote:

That's ridiculous!!! Top Ten things in Wrestling that piss me off most.

10)-Ric Flair-Gimme a freakin break. For twenty-five years we have had to listen to his "Woo"s, yelling and jibberish that comes out between his dentures. Ric Flair is history. His feud with Eric Bischoff is un-opposing. He stands no chance. While Flair was "Wooing" away in 1997, who was making the choices of who Flair would wrestle???Eric Bischoff. And no matter how many fat kids Flair has that win some jabrone wrestling tournament---you have to go to work. Its the law Ric. I know you may not understand the way the law works because things have changed since 1651, but it is the law. Nuff said.
9)-Tony Schiavone-Is it me, or is this fat-head one of th worst commentators this DECADE!!! His jokes are lame and his insults to the brain arent halfway funny. He and Larry Zbyszko need to stock up on diet pills and retire.
8)-Tony Schiavone again-I'm sorry, he is just soooo bad, though.
7)-WCW Security-Do your drat JOB!!! When Eric tells you not to let Ric Flair's big head in the ring, he doesnt mean let him in the ring. You LISTEN to your boss, Doug Dellinger, I dont care how good of friends you are with White Hair.
6)-Jabrone vs Jabrone matches-Do we really give two rat tirds about who wins between Norman Smiley and Jerry Flynn? No, we dont. I wonder if the broadcast team can hear the boring chant through those headsets.
5)Ignoring wrestlers' pasts.-Hollywood Hogan and Bret Hart have teamed up 4 times, and before each on of them I heard this from the announcers:"Bret and Hollywood Hogan, a team for the FIRST TIME EVER, right here tonight!" Get it together.
4)Cheap THUNDER broadcasts-I just dont get it, one week THUNDER is better than NITRO, and the next you'd think you were watching WorldWide. You always have a main event like Chris Adams vs. Stevie Ray. Who REALLY cares about that?
3)Have I mentioned Tony Schiavone yet?
2)the Scott Hall angle-Is it me, or is everyone sick and tired of seeing one of the greatest wrestlers today being put in an angle that Lodi doesnt even deserve. Well, maybe.
1)Chucky on wrestling-AM I THE ONLY PERSON ALIVE THAT REALIZES CHUCKY ISNT REAL??? Ever heard of Brad Douriff? He does the voice. Other than that, Chucky is FAKE. Why was Rick Steiner yelling and challenging a DOLL to come out??? Why do the announcers reffer to Chucky as a him and not an it???You'd think at least Mike Tenay would know. FAKE. As in not real. As in cant hear you, cant harm you, cant FIGHT you. Chucky didnt make a startling appearance on NITRO. The actor and his puppeteirs did. Fake. Not real. Fake...
daWrestler signs off.

god this is great

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

i wonder what scott hall angle he was talking about

He wrote it on October 13, 1998.

E: vvvv you own, thanks

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

and updated it as recently as 2006 :stare:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007