Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.
I've had thoughts about Hyrule Warriors, but I want to wait until I've collected more of the DLC costumes and weapons before doing anything too serious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I was thinking judicious editing for non-story missions, probably co-commentators for bonus videos, and skippable segments focusing on the characters and weapons at the end of videos.

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

Kurieg posted:

You were able to make Folklore interesting, and that's basically "Boring Grinding: The Game"

I'd point out that there's a lot more history of Celtic myth that most people don't know and is worth bringing in co-commentators for than there is in Hyrule and all the Zelda timelines, but then here we all are for a third concurrent LP of Sailing And Occasionally Landing To Do Stuff, Only Faster Now And With Dynamic Lighting, so I'm pretty sure I'd have an audience. I'd talk more about plans here, but the only elements from Wind Waker that made it into Hyrule Warriors are the titular concept and maybe Bokoblins, and I don't even remember whether they have Bulblins as alternate enemy models in this game or not.

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

KieranWalker posted:

It amuses me, regarding the previous episode, that the Song of Passing is just the Sun's Song from OoT/MM again.

It would make a lot more sense if the directions for the Wind Waker bore any resemblance to the notes they correspond to, like the ocarina notes did with the rising pitches being generally higher on the controller. Perhaps they knew the 3D games were coming and wanted to prepare people for having no clue what the sound of the song would look like in button form?

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

The boomerang also multi-targets in Twilight Princess. If I remember correctly, you could even target the same thing more than once for extra hits.

• Locked thread