Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
I actually got the Wind Waker HD Wii U Limited Edition Bundle which included the Hyrule Historia because I didn't have a Gamecube so never got to play WW and cause I like the design on the Gamepad. Still hope Mario Sunshine gets brought over to the Wii U cause I wanted to play that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014

kalonZombie posted:

I don't know why it's so drat popular as an LP piece lately, but it's never stopped me before.

If I had to guess, I would to say a combination of nostalgia for those that had a GameCube and the fact that it's one the games that the Wii U could be bundled with.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
I'm pretty sure the low health face is supposed to convey exhaustion.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Dex and Jordan are correct. Okami came out April 2008, nearly two years after Twilight Princess did which caused something of a controversy.

Chimera-gui fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Apr 17, 2015

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
I feel your pain Jordan, I tried to buy the Splatoon 3-pack and Gamestop was already sold out on preorders by the time I was able to get to the store. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Just a heads up, you mixed up the cut and uncut videos on the Youtube playlists.

You also apparently forgot to label the uncut video for the newest Ghostbusters episode as "Uncut" on Youtube.

You're welcome, always happy to help. :)

Chimera-gui fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Jun 27, 2015

• Locked thread